1) how is the volume, temperature selected in use: for example, is temperature by rotation and volume by movng handle in / out similar to the classic Delta kitchen faucet ?
and if the temperature is so selected, can the volume be turned off so that subsequent operation can resume at the same temperature setting by volume alone ?
2) which valve bodies may be used with this trim ? is it true that different valve bodies with extra features like water shutoff stops can be used ?
3) which cartridges will work ? for example is there a thermostatic cartridge ?
4) what are the dimensions of the hole(s) that are required in the tile wall ? I have access from the rear for mounting the valve body so only want to make holes in the tile of the exact size needed - no more, no less.
5) the diverter spout shown appears to operate by pulling the tip down for tub, pushing up for shower - is that correct . And, which is the default lock position, I almost never use the tub position (except for cleaning ) so would prefer the tub spout to be normally closed .
whew ... thanks