What does this model number mean?

Roman Tub With Hand Shower Trim - T4753 $467.05
Roman Tub with Handshower Rough - R4707 $263.25
List Price as
Shown (US $):1
$730.30
Where to Buy

Own this product?

Registering it helps us provide the best service.

Want to save this product so you can quickly find it later?

You own this product.

I don't own this product

Need help with your product?

Troubleshoot Your Issue

Product Features and Benefits

• Inspired by slim lines and graceful arc of a ribbon, the Vero bath collection offers a high-end, modern look to the bath.
  • With a full suite of products, including accessories, Vero makes a fully coordinated bath effortless.
  • Order rough separately
  • Min. 2 1/2″ clearance to backsplash recommended
  • Available in chrome, Venetian Bronze, Champagne Bronze, or Brilliance Stainless finishes
  • Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
  • Featured Smart Features:

Product Support, Repair Parts & Tech Specs

Support Information:

Installation Instructions / Owner's Manual

Coordinating Items

Reviews

Vero Roman Tub With Hand Shower Trim 4.3 5 3 3
Not enough pressure in hand shower Love the look of this! We have several faucets from this line. I didn't realize the plumbing underneath the faucet would be so much more expensive. Was it worth it? No - the pressure from the hand shower is not worth it. I wish I had just purchased the faucet without the handshower. Pressure from the main "spicket" is good, but it was honestly better with our builder grade faucet prior to this one. The other unit was older - but not that old...2003. Just a heads-up... Also, not good for mounting on garden tubs. It would be better to mount it on the side of a tub - couldn't make it tight enoughs to keep from moving on the side of the tub itself. Needs a thicker surface... June 21, 2012
The Best Faucet Rich looking, powerful and compliments my bathroom so well! November 1, 2012
This product has great features very easy to install. beautiful design, great quality January 30, 2014
From time to time, Delta Faucet Company runs sweepstakes in connection with its Ratings and Reviews. Certain of the reviews posted above on this page may have entitled the author to a sweepstakes entry.

Customer Q & A

(2 Questions : 2 Answers)

Product Q&A

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

« Back

Has staff answer
Has expert answer
Vero Roman Tub With Hand Shower Trim

1 answer

Is the 3.46 inch handle length the total length or from the center of the valve?

I need the dimension from the center of the valve to correctly model it for the installation. Please see the attached PNG.
Topics: Assembly
User submitted photo
1 year, 5 months ago
Customer avatar
by
boz
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answers

Answer: 
Hi Boz,

Thanks for your question. The dimension you are looking for is 3".
1 year, 5 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Read all my Q&A

Please wait while more information about JessW is loaded.
Additional information about JessW could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Has staff answer
Has expert answer
Vero Roman Tub With Hand Shower Trim

1 answer

What is the length of the handle on the Vero Roman Tub Faucet?

From the center of the valve? It is not on the drawing. The valve instructions say minimum of 10" spacing required for levers while the hole diagram for this says 8-16". Will the handle turn 180 degrees on an 8" spacing between handles?
Topics: Assembly
1 year, 5 months ago
Customer avatar
by
boz
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer: 
Thank you for your question. Delta Faucet model # T4753 has handles that are 3.46 inches long. It is possible that the handles will hit the spout if it gets mounted at an 8 inch spread.
Skill Level: Advanced
1 year, 5 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Read all my Q&A

Please wait while more information about Delta is loaded.
Additional information about Delta could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
1 of 1
  1. The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.