Search Media Room:
INDIANAPOLIS - Delta Faucet introduces a contemporary collection of faucets, showers and accessories for the bath with its new AraTM product suite. Influenced by the angular silhouettes featured on modern residential architecture, the Ara collection boasts a crisp rectangular shape with a slim profile.
"Geometric shapes are making their mark in the contemporary design category and our new Ara collection satisfies this growing trend with a clean shape that aligns perfectly with modern interiors," said Allison McKinney, Delta brand product manager. "This angular, modern style is so universally appealing, we plan to debut Ara products in regions across the globe."
About the AraTM Bath Collection:
- Full suite of products available
- Offered in contemporary chrome and Brilliance® Stainless finishes, the Ara bath collection features a large range of products, including enclosed spout and channel spout configurations on its single-handle and two-handle widespread and wall-mount faucets; 14, 17 and 17T series tub and shower trims; handshowers; and 3- and 4-hole Roman tub faucets. Additionally, 1-handle vessel riser option and enhanced coordinating accessories including a 24 inch double towel bar, universal mount tank lever and 30 inch towel bar are also available.
- DIAMONDTM Seal Technology (exclusively for 2H Widespread products)
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMONDTM Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures "like new" operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve
- Once the MultiChoice® rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- H2Okinetic® showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Ara bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology. Additionally, there are two options, 1.5 GPM and 2.0 GPM, and a new coordinating square H2Okinetic handshower. The handshower is being sold with a new square wall mount holder or slide bar and is included with the 4-hole Roman Tub.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense-labeled lavatories in the Ara bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- The AraTM bath collection will be available in the fourth quarter of 2013. To find a local dealer, visit: http://www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html.
About Delta® Products
There is a philosophy at the heart of every Delta® product: there is a better way to live with water. It goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. From proprietary Touch2O® Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® shower technology that sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, giving you the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta products incorporate thoughtful features that delight. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, it's another way that the Delta® brand is more than just a faucet. A WaterSense® partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Delta Faucet Company is a global organization that offers kitchen faucets, bath faucets, shower heads, shower systems, toilets and related accessories, selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.deltafaucet.com.
Links to additional resources
 Based on ASME 112.18.1 standard of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.