Search Media Room:
Inspired by the clean design and minimal details of an urban high-rise, the Delta® CompelTM bath collection, now available with optional Touch2O.xt® Technology, brings a sense of urban sophistication to the home in a complete line of faucets and accessories for the bathroom.
"The CompelTM collection was designed with the modern homeowner in mind, combining an effortless silhouette influenced by Mid-Century Modern design aesthetics with the smart features exclusive to Delta Faucet," said Allison McKinney, Delta brand product manager. "Whether updating your bathroom for the first time or looking to specify a multifamily development, the clean and contemporary Compel collection provides the perfect accent to any space at a competitive price point."
About the CompelTM Bath Collection:
Full suite of products available
- Offered in both Chrome and Brilliance® Stainless finishes, the Compel bath collection features a full suite of products, including lavatories in single-handle, vessel and widespread options; single and dual-function pressure balanced showers; diverters; Roman tubs; a bidet; decorative supply line covers and a line of matching accessories.
Optional Touch2O.xtTM Technology
- Touch2O.xt Technology will be offered on both the single-handle lavatory and single-handle vessel lavatory faucets in the collection.
- In manual operation, the user can control the flow and temperature of water by moving the handle to the desired position. With Touch2O® Technology, once the handle is moved to an on position, the user can tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water. Water turns off automatically within one minute after the faucet is tapped on. Touch2O.xtTMTechnology also offers the user an entirely hands-free experience in addition to the tap functionality.
- Touch2O.xt Technology features a 4-inch sensing field around the entire faucet. Once the handle is moved to an "on" position, the faucet automatically responds when a user approaches the sensing field - no infrared sensor is used. Moving hands out of range intuitively shuts off the water flow within seconds when not needed, helping to save water. When hands are messy, you can start the flow of water without touching the faucet, helping keep you and your bathroom cleaner.
Euro-Motion DIAMONDTM Valve on Compel lavatories
- The Euro-Motion valve provides the same benefits as our original DIAMONDTM Valve, but with an ergonomic, Euro-motion that is better suited to the contemporary design of the Compel lavatory faucet.
- Features ceramic disc and diamond-embedded disc for lifetime of smooth operation, while requiring no lubrication.
- o Eliminates wear on seals and ensures "like new" operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard.
DIAMONDTM Seal Technology on widespread lavatory models
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMONDTM Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals and ensures "like new" operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Compel bath collection features a Monitor® 14 series single-function option and a Monitor 17 series dual-function option, which offers separate volume and temperature control.
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads part of the Compel bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 and 2013 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Compel bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense-labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes
- o The Touch-Clean soft, rubber spray holes on the Compel handshowers allow users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the handshower with the touch of a finger.
Visit http://www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html to locate a dealer.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.