- What Delta Is Doing Home
- Reducing our Footprint
- Developing Green Products and Technologies
- The Importance of Water Conservation
- Programs and Legislation
Products and Technologies
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Shower Heads
- WaterSense® Labeled Hand Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Toilets
- Water-Efficient Shower Heads
- Water-Efficient Hand Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Kitchen Faucets
- Electronic Faucets
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Delta Faucet Company operates its manufacturing facilities and production processes with careful consideration for the environment. The Company continually strives to manufacture high-quality products with as little impact as possible on the environment. Delta® is committed to sustainability and providing smart water delivery solutions that maximize water savings without sacrificing comfort and convenience.
The company utilizes a water-based metal cleaning method that has eliminated solvent degreasers. In 1999, Delta Faucet Company became the first domestic faucet manufacturer to be ISO 14001 (the international conformance standard for environmental management) registered. The company renewed its registration in 2009.
Our commitment to sustainability extends to waste reduction and the preservation of natural resources and the environment. That's why we print on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper made with renewable energy.
In these ways and others, we're helping to protect our natural world, while sacrificing nothing in the way of convenience or comfort. The Company will continue to evaluate its processes to identify innovative and meaningful ways to create “greener” practices throughout our organization.