Monitor® 13 Series Tub and Shower

Download Image

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 62ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Chrome
List Price*: $175.25
Base Parts
List Price*: $175.25
  • WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
  • Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
  • Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
  • Single function operation
  • Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
  • Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Spray settings include: Full Body


Special Features

  • ADA Compliant

Installation Information

  • Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Spout Length: 5"
  • Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
  • Spray Settings: Full Body Spray
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 24ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Question about the model and repairing

1. I want to check whether the attached photo is this model: Classic Monitor® Tub & Shower - Complete Rough and Trim 2. Also, when I close up all of the switches in shower, there are still water dripping on the bottom part. In this case, which part should I replace? 3. To replace it which size Allen wrench should I use? Thanks and have a great day.
Asked by: KSYI
Hi KSYI, Thank you for your question. Replacing the cartridge in your Classic Monitor Tub & Shower should stop the leak. The model 1343 was made with 2 different cartridges depending on the age of the faucet. If the faucet is older than 2006 and the upper portion on the cartridge is white the RP19804 will be the replacement cartridge. If the faucet is from February 2006 or newer and the upper portion of the cartridge is gray then the RP46074 is the correct cartridge. A 1/8" allen wrench should remove the handle set screw. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-01-22

I would like to replace the faucet trim of my model 1343 faucet with an oil rubbed colored one.

What other trim kits would fit my faucet without any modifications?
Asked by: Barry
Hi Barry, Thank you for your question. Depending on how old your faucet is, you can replace your trim without replacing the valve. If your valve was installed after 2006, you will probably have the multi-choice valve in the wall. If this is the case, you can install any of our 1300/1400 or 1700 series trims in your wall. If it was installed prior to 2006, you can only use the 1300/1400 series trims but you will need to keep your old cartridge. The cartridge that comes with your new trim will not work with the old valve. Thanks. Jody
Answered by: Delta
Date published: 2013-11-04
  • y_2018, m_10, d_19, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_1343, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms