Monitor® 13 Series Tub and Shower

Download Image

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 189ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Chrome
List Price*: $175.25
Base Parts
List Price*: $175.25
  • WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
  • Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
  • Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
  • Single function operation
  • Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
  • Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Spray settings include: Full Body


Special Features

  • ADA Compliant

Installation Information

  • Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Spout Length: 5"
  • Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
  • Spray Settings: Full Body Spray
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Is tub spout metal or plastic?

Is the tub spout metal or plastic? How does it attach?
Asked by: JL
Dear JL, Thank you for your inquiry! The tub spout RP5834, that comes with the Delta Classic Tub and Shower 1348 faucet is non-metallic. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-02-12

Just purchased a home with Delta 1348 installed in master bath. I would like to replace the plastic knob with a metal lever for an updated look.

Please advise how to do this. Thank you.
Asked by: Wood
Dear Wood, Thank you for your question. Basically any single handles that start with a H7 are designed to fit our Delta bathtub/shower 1348 faucet. Some examples are H74-A74, H75, H79, H715, H716, H778, H786, etc. Just remove plastic knob and installed new metal lever of your choice. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2016-10-15

model conversion

I have a model 1348 and want to update to Windermere 144996-0B. Do I have to replace the brass valve body or will the new cartridge work in the existing 1348 valve body? Or can modifications be made to avoid changing valve bodies? Thanks Rick
Asked by: Rick
Hi Rick, Thank you for your question. You will be able to convert your trim from the 1348 to the 144996-OB without changing the valve. However, you will need to keep your old cartridge as the new cartridge that comes with the new faucet will not work. If you need to replace that cartridge, please use RP19804. Thanks. Jody
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-12-30

Where can I find the model number?

My bathtub's faucet/shower looks exactly like this one and was installed about 10 years ago. I would like to replace a whole new set. I want to know where I can find the model number on the one that I have now so that I can get the exact same one for the replacement. I don't want to mess around the rough and trim. Thanks!
Asked by: strikers041
Hi Strikers041, Thank you for your question. The model number for your faucet would only be found on the paperwork that came with the faucet. The model 1348 is a complete faucet. If you are looking to change the parts on the outside of the wall, but not the valve in the wall you would want to order a 13 or 14 series trim. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2013-11-20

Delta 1348 - Still Made in the U.S.?

Is it true that the 1348 is still made here in the U.S.? Reason I'm asking is because the Buy American Act-compliant product listing only makes mention of the 1348-WS (meaning with screwdriver stops) among them, and that that configuration is now discontinued.
Asked by: Mario
Thank you for your question. Delta Faucet model # 1348 is manufactured in the United States.
Answered by: Delta
Date published: 2013-10-22

I installed this Monitor 1400 Series when I built my home in 2003 and would now like to update the trim to bronze finish. Which kit is compatible?

Asked by: SRod
Thank you for your question. You are able to update to any series that has the Venetian Bronze finish and keep your existing valve in the wall. You will need to stay in the 1300/1400 series of trims. When you get your new trim kit, there will be a new cartridge included but you will need to keep and use the cartridge that you are using now. The new cartridge is for our multi-choice valves and will not fit in your valve.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-10-22
  • y_2018, m_10, d_15, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_1348, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 24ms