This is a Delta Recertified product that has been inspected to meet quality standards. Every Recertified product is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Limit 2 quantity per order. Learn More
The graceful arc and classic detailing of the Silverton 1-Handle Tub and Shower Faucet from Delta offer a traditional yet timeless elegance. Its WaterSense certified design with a 2.0 GPM flow rate conserves water without diminishing your shower experience. A single lever handle makes it simple to control temperature with precision, while the bright chrome finish offers easy-to-clean durability. You can buy with confidence, knowing Delta backs this Silverton faucet with a lifetime limited warranty.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body
MultiChoice® Universal Valve
California Prop 65 WARNING
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications
1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
Single-function pressure balance cartridge
Full Body Spray
Delta Recertified products are inspected and backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty. For full warranty details, click here.
Our Recertified products reuse the original packaging, helping to reduce waste.
All orders ship free, and include a hassle-free, 90-day return policy.
Need help with installation? Mike & Hannah are here to help! Get advice from the pros on everything from installation to product care.