Tub/Shower Faucet


Model#: 2882-C
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 53ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Chrome
List Price (US $):


  • 8" rigid non-pressure balance valve used with floor/ceiling supplies
  • Clear knob handles control temperature and volume
  • Pull-down diverter tub spout for easy shower operation
  • Push-Clean® shower head provides easy removal of lime and hard water deposits

Special Features

  • ADA Compliant

Installation Information

  • Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Handle Options for this system?

I currently have this model with plastic handles. I want to replace them. Can you tell me what options I have do do this? More specifically would the H27 cross style handles work? If not please tell me what models I can change to? thank you.
Asked by: K1d
Hi K1d, Thank you for your question! Any H2_ handle set will work with your shower, including H27. You will also need the RP20184 retention screws to use a cross or lever style handle. http://www.deltafaucet.com/repairparts/details/rp20184.html Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-06-03


I have a 2882-pbrhp faucet. I need to replace the diverter/faucet. In the diagram, it shows an rp5833 with a non diverter description. My current faucet has a pull down diverter at the bottom of the faucet. I would be looking to replace that as the easiest option. If this is not available, what other options do I have? I prefer not to rip everything apart.
Asked by: jach
Hi Jach, Thank you for your question. The model 2882-PBRHP is a 3 handle tub/shower faucet. This faucet came with a RP5833PB non diverter tub spout since the middle handle of the 3 handled faucet is the diverter. If you are just looking for the tub spout with the pull down diverter in the polished brass finish the part numbers will be RP17454PB for a metal spout, and RP17453PB for a non-metallic spout. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-02-12
  • y_2018, m_7, d_16, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_2882-C, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 58ms