H2Okinetic® 3-Setting Wall Mount Hand Shower

Universal Showering

Model#: 55799-PN
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 37ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Polished Nickel
List Price (US $):


  • Water-Efficient
  • WaterSense® Labeled
  • Soft, rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
  • Spray settings include: H2OKinetic spray, Massaging spray
  • Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
  • Includes 82 in. hose
  • WaterSense® labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

View Maintenance & Installation Sheet

View Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Spray Settings: Pause
  • Massaging Spray
  • H2Okinetic® Spray
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

What diverter valve is used with the T17299 series shower unit?

Asked by: LCM Inc
LCM Inc, Thank you for your question. The matching diverter for the Pivotal collection is T11899 or T11999. Either trim will use the R11000 Rough-In Valve. https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/showering/shower-components We also have an integrated model that combines the diverter and 17 series trim. These use an R2200 Rough-In Valve instead. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-11-27

Using the 55799 hand held shower sprayer in the shower, a) do I need a diverter valve to shut off the shower while the hand held unit is in use? b)

b) what is the pipe size, thread and protrusion from finished wall to be able to attach the hose, also does Delta make a 90 degree adapter in polished nickel that transition from the copper pipe from the wall to the adapter and then to the hose for a more professional look?
Asked by: LCM, Inc
Thank you for your question. To switch water between the shower head and hand shower you will need a 3-Setting Diverter. You have two options for a diverter. One option is an in-wall diverter, which consists of the R11000 Rough-In Valve and a T118_ Diverter Trim Kit to match your shower valve trim. You will also need a supply elbow for the hand shower hose, such as the 50560, which connects to a1/2" threaded pipe. https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/showering/shower-components?categories=Delta_Bathroom_Showering_Shower+Components_Diverters+%26+Volume+Controls https://www.deltafaucet.com/parts-product-detail?modelNumber=50560 The second option is to use a shower arm diverter, such as the U4923-PK or U4929-PK. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-11-27
  • y_2018, m_4, d_24, h_4CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_55799-PN, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms