Premium Single-Setting Slide Bar Hand Shower


Model#: 59210-PT
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 82ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Aged Pewter
List Price (US $):


  • Water-Efficient
  • WaterSense® Labeled
  • Single-setting full body spray hand shower
  • Includes 60" - 82" stretchable metal hose for extended reach within the shower
  • Includes wall bar with adjustable slide for tall or short bathers
  • Certified dual check valves for backflow protection

Installation Information

  • Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Spray Settings: Full Body Spray
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 24ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

What additional parts/diverters do I need to use the 59210-SS with the T17292-SS?

Here is the list I have thus far: -59210-SS -T17292-SS -T11892-SS -R11000 -50560-SS
Asked by: Gina Ann
Thank you for your question, Gina Ann. All that you will need apart from the list that you provided is an R10000 rough-in valve for the T17292-SS trim kit. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-10-24

Does the angle of the shower head adjust?

The attachment from the slide bar to the shower head looks like it allows us to adjust the angle of the shower head-up, down, right, left. It's the part that looks like a ball or half round. Am I correct? Thanks.
Asked by: Shelley
Dear Shelley, Thank you for your question. Correct, the Delta Premium Slide Bar Hand Shower 59210 unit is designed with an adjustable slide mount that allows for adjustable showering heights. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-03-29

Can you purchase the Addison wall bar seperate from the handshower?

Would like to buy the wall bar in the Addison collection to match faucet but looking for a multifunction handshower.
Asked by: bd89
Hi bd89, Thank you for your question! Unfortunately, the slide bar is not available separately. However, any Delta hand shower will work in place of the included single-setting hand shower. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-02-15

Delta 59210-SS addison slide bar handshower....why do I need to purchase a wall elbow 50560?

looking at the picture of Addison 59210-SS, I cannot see where the wall elbow is located. I will get a professional installer to install this product. But before I purchase this product I need to know what additional parts are needed. I already have the Addison shower head and tub faucet installed, want to add the slide bar hand shower.
Asked by: Kansas
Hi Kansas, Thank you for your question. A wall elbow is where the supply end of the hose will connect. To divert the water between the hand shower and shower head, you will also need a 3-Setting Diverter, such as the R11000 valve and a T118_ trim kit. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-05-03

For 59210-ss what valve do I need so that we can set the temp and leave it then only turn on and off the water.

Also, what trim goes with 59210-ss for the valve and the shower hose connection?
Asked by: Bob
Hi Bob, Thank you for your question. You will need to install our R10000 multichoice universal rough in valve. The trim that coordinates with the 59210-SS and allows you separate control over temperature and volume is the T17092-SS. You will also need the 50560-SS wall elbow to complete your installation. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-07-23

Handshower Diverters & Installation with Remodel

In the Q&A on the T17T292-SS page (, there are two questions regarding adding a handshower that suggest the original installation was complete, and the handshower was a later add-on. If starting from scratch with a remodel, and using the T17T492-SS / 59210-SS combination, are there other options besides using the Delta U4923-RB-PK or Delta U4929-SS-PK diverters to select shower/handshower/or both? Any factors to consider between the U4923-RB-PK or Delta U4929-SS-PK diverters?
Asked by: Ryan
Hi Ryan, Thank you for your question. The U4923-SS-PK and the U4929-SS-PK are diverters that mount on the shower arm behind the showerhead and allow you to switch functions between the fixed and handheld showerhead when attached. To plumb everything behind your wall you will need to have the R11000 diverter rough in, the T11892-SS diverter trim, and the 50560-SS wall elbow. This diverter will be plumbed above the T17T292-SS and will allow you to switch between both showerheads or use both at the same time. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2013-12-20

We are plumbing for the Delta slide bar hand shower. How far from the bar should the water supply be plumbed?

Asked by: Mari
Thank you for your question. Delta Faucet model # 59210 does not have a standard that we can recommend for how far from the water to plumb the wall bar. It is based on family needs. You will want to make sure there is enough slack in the hose for all your family needs.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-10-22
  • y_2018, m_7, d_19, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_59210-PT, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 69ms