Valve Only Trim


Model#: 601
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 47ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Chrome
List Price (US $):


  • Single lever handle for ease of control
  • Non-pressure balance valve
  • Easy-to-use handle controls both temperature and volume

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

View Maintenance & Installation Sheet

View Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Need to replace trim on an old shower only control

the only information I have is this from the escutcheon plate: PUSH UP OPEN US Pat 2592062 3056418 Pat Canada 1962- DELTA With the H and C at the 3'oclock and 9'oclock positions Can you identify the type of valve, with this detail? I want to replace the trim with chrome.
Asked by: Richard
Hi Richard, Thank you for your question. You have a 600 series shower, which you can update with the RP54870 renovation kit. The shower arm (RP6023), flange (RP6025), and shower head would need to be purchased separately. Please click the link below to view our selection of shower heads. Thanks, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2015-09-02

Looking for parts to stop a leak. What model is this?

Only words on trim: PUSH UP OPEN U.S. PAT. 2592062 3056418 Patent Canada 1962 Please list the model number, part numbers, and links to all internal parts. Thank you!
Asked by: Aaron
Hi Aaron, Thank you for your question! This model uses the RP4993 seats and springs, RP61 cam assembly, and RP70 ball. However, the ball typically does not need to be replaced. Thanks, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-07-04

Delta Tub/SHower Trim plate replacement issues

When I pulled the trim plate that surrounds the cylinder assembly by removing two screws, there is a black plastic plate on the opposite side of the fiberglass. However, it does not appear to be the right "receiver" for the two screws pulled nor is there anything behind the plate to send the screws through the plastic into something? I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Are there nuts that perhaps dropped behind the plastic piece behind fiberglass wall when I pulled the two screws? How would I hold them in place since the exterior trim ring will prevent getting them in place? Thanks, Doug
Asked by: Doug Moore
Hi Doug, Thank you for your question. The screws thread directly to the valve body which has female threaded connections. There are no nuts used. The round black plasterguard should line up with the holes on the valve body and the escutcheon plate and the screws travel through the plasterguard. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-04-28

I am replacing a classic delta shower faucet etc (patent 3056418) with a Silverton 144713 from Delta.

Is there a possibility the Silverton cartridge will fit in the existing plumbing for the old Delta setup? If so, the shower diverter from the old trim package will need removed. Can this be effectively capped? Thank you for any input you may have.
Asked by: JMU
Hi JMU, Thank you for your question. If your existing faucet is a 600 series faucet that uses a ball assembly and seats and springs to control the water flow you will need to replace the entire faucet including the rough in valve to use the Silvertion model 144713. The new cartridge would not be compatible with the old rough in valve. The RP2865 is a plug for the push button diverter. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-04-06

Replacing a Push button shower diverter

Hello, the push button shower diverter on my Delta faucet is leaking and no longer diverts the water flow to the shower head. I don't know the specific model of the faucet, but the Patent No is 3056418. I also can't tell if the diverter can be detached from the faucet plate or if it's integrated into it. Can the diverter be replaced without replacing the entire faucet plate? If so, what part number do I need to purchase? Thanks.
Asked by: Tom
Hi Tom, Thank you for your question. The push button diverter can be replaced. Once the round escutcheon plate is removed the diverter assembly unscrews from the valve body. The part number for the push button diverter is RP5649. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-03-23

What is the part number for the cartridge required

I am trying to fix a leaking faucet and think I need to replace the cartridge. The only identifying number i can find on it is U.S. PAT. 3056418. What part number should I be looking for for the cartridge?
Asked by: robbi
Hi Robbi, Thank you for your question. Your 600 series tub/shower faucet does not use a cartridge. The faucet uses the RP212 ball assembly and the RP4993 seats and springs to control the water flow. Replacing the seats and springs and cleaning the ball assembly should stop the leak. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-08-19

Which delta trims are compatible with the pictured trim?

I would like to replace the shower trim for the below. Can you please identify which trim kit this is and which would be compatible replacements? The US Patent is 3056418
Asked by: ThomasK
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your question. Based on your pictures, it looks like you have a 600 series faucet. We do offer an upgrade for that style. This will be everything at the valve but it does not include the showerhead, shower arm, shower flange or tub spout. The model number is RP54870 and is available in Chrome, Venetian Bronze and Stainless Steel. Thanks. Jody
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-12-11

Looking to replace trim only

I need the face plate as shown the knob and the faucet. The model number is unknown The US patent # is 2592062 3056418 I am refinishing the tub which is in great condition Can you help identify this and locate parts?
Asked by: Chuck
Thank you for your question. This model is the 600 series faucet. If you would like to keep the push button diverter, then the escutcheon model number is RP6046 and the screws are RP196. The push button diverter is RP5649 and the sleeve is RP5893. The knob handle is RP17451 or RP21771 if you would like the arrow on the knob handle. If you would like to upgrade to a different color or move away from the push button diverter on the escutcheon plate, we do manufacture a kit that includes everything but the showerhead, shower arm and flange and the diverter tub spout. Delta Faucet model # RP54870 is available in Chrome, Venetian Bronze and Stainless Steel. You will also need RP2865 to plug your push button diverter.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-10-22
  • y_2018, m_7, d_22, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_601, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 17ms