Roman Tub - Whirlpool Faucet Rough-In


Model#: RP18227
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 69ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
List Price (US $):

  • For trim only Roman tub faucets
  • Flexible mounting arrangement allows design flexibility
  • Thick-deck capability of up to maximum 1-1/4"

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

View Maintenance & Installation Sheet

View Parts & Accessories Diagram

Installation Information

3-hole 8"-16" installation

  • Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 32ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

On the RP18227 spout adapter, there is a test cap installed. What is the specifications for the threads onto which the test cap attaches?

I purchased a home that has this rough-in kit installed on the roman tub. The spout adapter has now loosened, and I have no access to the nut underneath the tub surface without removing tiles and/or cutting holes in my bedroom wall. I want to try to make a custom nut that can thread onto the test cap adapter threads and tighten the spout adapter in place. To make the nut, I need to know what threads to tap.
Asked by: GN_Mike
GN_Mike, Thank you for your question! The threads for the test cap are 1.0-14 UNS-2A. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2018-01-03

I believe I have a RP 18827 interested in compatible handles

I have the RP18827 with gold/chrome accented handles additionally have a transfer valve an shower handle with some trim that is gold. I would like no gold/all chrome replacement. Are there new handles/trim kits that fit this rough-in valve?
Asked by: Jay F
Hi Jay F, Thank you for your question. You can use any H6_ handle set with your Roman Tub Faucet, and any matching H5_ handle for the transfer valve. Any handshower we make will work with your existing hose, and many are sold individually. H6: H5: Hand shower selection: Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-04-05

I have rough in valve rp18227 with PB fixtures - I want to convert to brushed nickel - any faucets compatible with that valve?

Also want to do the same with shower fixtures 1424pblhp
Asked by: Al
Hi Al, Thank you for your question. The current roman tub trims will work with your existing RP18227 roman tub rough in. Also the new T13/T14 series trims will work with your existing rough in from the model 1424-PBLHP. The new tub/shower trim will ship with a new cartridge, this cartridge will not work in your rough in valve. You will have to continue to use your existing cartridge or order a new RP19804. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-03-12
  • y_2018, m_6, d_19, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP18227, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms