Hand Shower w/ Transfer Valve - Roman Tub - Less Handle

Download Image

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 36ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
  • 1-setting shower head
  • 69" hose included
  • Backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
  • Water-Efficient
  • WaterSense® Labeled
Finish: Champagne Bronze
List Price*: $660.05
Base Parts
List Price*: $660.05
  • Hand shower-deck mount only
  • Handle-deck or wall mount
  • 69" long hose

Special Features

Installation Information

  • Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Spray Settings: Full Body Spray
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Where does one find the faucet that goes with this? What other parts are needed for installation?

Asked by: Deb
Thank you for your question. Delta Faucet model # RP33791CZLHP is a hand held shower used with our roman tub faucets. There just needs to be a complete roman tub faucet purchased that is without a sprayer. You will need a total of 5 holes for this installation but only the complete roman tub and this model are needed. There are no other parts needed.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-10-22

Can I use this handshower with a roman tub faucet from Kohler?

I have an existing roman tub faucet from Kohler. I would like to add this handshower to it. Will the Kohler plumbing connect to this Delta transfer valve? Is the connection simple enough that I can do it without a plumber? Thanks.
Asked by: Kilo Foxtrot
Yes it'll work just fine. The only down side is the handle will not match. You're probably gonna want a plumber. Both valves have fairly standard fittings on them.
Date published: 2013-10-22

What is the part number for the diverter valve associated with this handle? And where can I purchase it? Thank you, Cole

Asked by: Cole
Thank you for your question, Cole! The model RP33791RBLHP is a hand shower with a transfer valve, meaning this is the complete unit which includes the trim and rough-in valve responsible for diverting water from your roman tub trim. If you are looking for just the transfer valve alone, it can be ordered as part number RP18632. If you have any further questions or would like to purchase this directly from us, please contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-345-3358 Monday-Friday: 8a.m.-8p.m. EST and Saturday: 9a.m.-6p.m. EST or via email at and we would be happy to help! Best regards, Edward
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2018-07-01

Confirm installation and handle compatability

I have an existing Delta Roman tub and have recently purchased Leland Trim Model#: 2779-LHP--H677 for it. I would like confirm that this kit would allow me to add a hand shower to the existing "regular" Delta Roman Tub rough in? I'm assuming it will have to be "soldered" in by a plumber to the existing rough in? Also, does this coordinate with the Leland line and will Leland handle H578 work with this? Thanks!
Asked by: Mike
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question! The original valve would need to be re-soldered below the deck to connect the transfer valve. This unit will coordinate with the Leland collection and the H578 handle will work with the valve. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-02-17

Can you use this product with older roman tub valve by replacing valve and using current trim kits?

Asked by: Judge
Hi Judge, Thank you for your question! This can be used with any of our valves and trims, but coordinates best with the Victorian Collection. Best regards, Edward
Answered by: DeltaFaucet234
Date published: 2017-10-22

Which handles work with tub handshower RP33791LHP

How can I tell which handles work with the handshower RP33791LHP? If I search for "single metal lever handle," I get 100 options and clearly some of them are not applicable. Do you have a list of the ones I can choose from?
Asked by: Kilo Foxtrot
Thank you for your question. We do have several handles available for your Delta Faucet model # RP33791LHP. Usually the handles that you use on the roman tub faucet will have a matching single handle for the transfer valve on the handshower. For instance, in the Victorian line, we offer the H512 as a porcelain lever or the H516 as a metal lever to match the H612 or H616 roman tub handles.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2013-10-22

Does the polished brass model come with polished brass metal hose?

One I received was chrome color hose.
Asked by: Jeff
Thank you for your question, Jeff. The hose assembly is Chrome. The hose nut will have a Polished Brass finish. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2018-01-10
  • y_2019, m_2, d_15, h_24CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP33791CZLHP, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HAS_STAFF_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms