Diverter Assembly - Kitchen

Model#: RP63135

Download Image

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 48ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Not Applicable
List Price*: $26.25
Base Parts
List Price*: $26.25

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

When replacing diverter RP63135 in a series 2100 kitchen faucet, how far in should the diverter be screwed?

Asked by: Daniel
Hi, Daniel! Thank you for your question. The Delta RP63135 diverter can be hand-tightened into the body of the faucet. Best Regards, Rosanna
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2018-11-30

Will this diverter assembly work on Peerless 2 handle faucets with a spray?

This assembly looks exactly like my old diverter assembly that I removed from my Peerless Kitchen faucet set. It is probably about 13 years old.
Asked by: James
Hi James, Thanks for your question! This part should work with your faucet, as it fits most Peerless two-handle kitchen faucets manufactured before 2005. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2015-11-11

Is this diverter assembly the same as the RP6073?

I have a problem with my kitchen faucet/sprayer. I believe the problem is due to a bad diverter assembly. Based on the parts list I found online, I need part RP6073. I stopped at Menards and the person working said he has not seen this part before and said it is probably an older model, which it is, it was installed during our kitchen remodel (approx. 8 years ago). I went back to your site and found that it was discontinued, but there is a replacement part, RP63135. Please confirm whether or not this information is right and if this is the part that will fix a rattling/pulsating noise and feeling in the faucet/sprayer (like a machine gun feeling).
Asked by: Brad
Hi Brad, Thank you for your question. The RP63135 is the replacement for the RP6073 diverter assembly. Replacing the diverter assembly should solve your issue. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2018-04-03

I have the Model 21902 faucet. The part number for the diverter assembly in the original data sheet is RP6183. Is RP63135 a compatible replacement?

Asked by: Bernie
Hello Bernie, Thank you for your inquiry! The Delta DIverter assembly RP63135 is the direct replacement part for the older diverter assembly RP6073. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2018-10-15

is there a special tool for removal and reinstalling this diverter

Asked by: bob
Hi Bob, Thank you for your question. We recommend using a coin to unscrew or tighten the RP63135 diverter. We do not offer a special tool to use with this part. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2016-02-23

Are there instructions on how to change the divertor for a non-plumber?

Asked by: Steve
Hi Steve, Thank you for your question! Below is a link to our How-To Video for flushing the lines of a kitchen faucet. You can skip to the 3:23 mark for help removing the diverter. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-11-15
  • y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP63135, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HAS_STAFF_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 61ms