“Smooth, organic lines and a flared seashell motif from the Art Deco period characterize the Addison product suite,” said Clinton Cardinal, Delta brand product manager. “Due to its versatile shape and overall popularity with consumers, we chose to introduce Touch2O.xt™ Technology on this collection, bringing homeowners added convenience and functionality in the bathroom.”
About the Addison® Bath Collection:
- Full suite of products available
- The Addison collection features a full suite of lavatory faucets, showerheads and coordinating accessories in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Champagne Bronze™ and Venetian Bronze® finishes.
- Optional Touch2O.xt™ Technology
- In manual operation, the user can control the flow and temperature of water by moving the handle to the desired position. With Touch2O functionality, once the handle is moved to an on position, the user can tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water. Water turns off automatically within one minute after the faucet is tapped on. Touch2O.xt Technology also offers the user an entirely hands-free experience in addition to the tap functionality.
- Touch2Oxt™ Technology features a 4” sensing field around the entire faucet. Once the handle is moved to an on position, the faucet automatically responds when a user approaches the sensing field – no infrared sensor is used. Moving hands out of range intuitively shuts off the water flow within seconds when not needed, helping to save water. When hands are messy, you can start the flow of water without touching the faucet, helping keep you and your bathroom cleaner.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- The Addison widespread lavatory faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology feature decorative covers for the water connectors. Vinyl options with a Stainless, Champagne Bronze, Venetian Bronze and white appearance are available and Copper versions with a Chrome, Brilliance Stainless, Champagne Bronze and Venetian Bronze.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Addison collection features a Monitor® 14 series single-function option and a Monitor 17 series dual-function option, which offers separate volume and temperature control.
- H2Okinetic™ Showers
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. Showerheads in the Addison collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011, 2013 and 2014 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The Monitor® series showers are also WaterSense labeled, flowing at 2.0 gpm at 60 psi. The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Addison bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense-labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- Touch-Clean® Technology
- The Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allows users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the Addison handshowers with the touch of a finger.
- The Addison collection is available now.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.
 WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.