INDIANAPOLIS – The Delta Faucet Addison® kitchen collection features an offering of faucets that combines graceful design with smart functionality. Inspired by the fluted scallops of a seashell, the delicate curves of the faucet add a romantic touch with a subtle hint of Art Deco design. Its innovative technologies help users work smarter and save water.
As homeowners increasingly seek to conserve water and energy, the Addison collection meets their needs with a Multi-Flow™ pull-down wand, providing a way to save water without sacrificing performance. The Multi-Flow wand offers both spray and stream functionality. Its default flow rate is a water-efficient 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), which offers a savings of up to 32 percent above industry standard 2.2 gpm in the kitchen. But, for bigger tasks such as filling a pot, the user can switch to a high performance flow of 2.0 gpm at the push of a button.
“Despite concerns about saving water, especially in areas such as the Southeast and Southwest where resources are increasingly scarce, our research shows that experience and performance are top priorities,” said Peggy Gallagher, Delta product manager. “The Multi-Flow feature satisfies all those needs by providing an easy way to save water during everyday tasks with the option to increase the flow when more water is needed.”
About the Addison® Kitchen Collection:
- Touch2O® Technology
- Touch2O Technology makes it easier to turn on the water flow when hands are messy or turn off the water when it is not needed between tasks, which can help save water. A simple tap on the handle or spout stops and starts the flow of water.
- A blue LED light indicates when Touch2O Technology is engaged, and turns red when the batteries need to be replaced.
- Multi-Flow™ Feature
- The Multi-Flow wand enables consumers to toggle easily between spray and stream functionality. For ordinary tasks, the standard flow rate is a water-efficient 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), which saves up to 32% over the industry standard 2.2 gpm in the kitchen. A simple push button increases the flow of the aerated stream to a high performance flow of 2.0 gpm. The user can easily press the toggle button, or simply shut the water off, to return to the standard 1.5 gpm flow rate.
- MagnaTite® docking
- MagnaTite docking intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet, helping to keep the faucet looking neat and orderly.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times longer than the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national legislation.
- Touch®-Clean Technology
- Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins allow the user to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead or handshower with the touch of a finger.
- Variety of finishes available
- The Addison kitchen collection is offered in chrome, stainless and Venetian Bronze®
- The Addison kitchen collection includes a pull-down kitchen faucet and a pull-down bar/prep faucet, both available with Touch2O Technology or with standard manual operation. The collection also includes a matching soap dispenser.