“Geometric shapes are making their mark in the contemporary design category and the Ara collection satisfies this growing trend with a clean shape that aligns perfectly with modern interiors,” said Clinton Cardinal, Delta brand product manager. “This angular, modern style appeals to those looking for universal style and refined functionality.”
About the AraTM Bath Collection:
- Full suite of products available
- Offered in contemporary chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and Matte Black finishes, the Ara bath collection features a large range of products, including a floor mount tub filler and lavatory faucets with enclosed spout and channel spout configurations; 14, 17 and 17T series tub and shower trims; handshowers; and 3- and 4-hole Roman tub faucets. Additionally, 1-handle vessel riser options and enhanced coordinating accessories including a 24 inch double towel bar, universal mount tank lever and 30 inch towel bar are also available.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology (exclusively for 2H Widespread products)
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve
- Once the MultiChoice® rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- H2Okinetic® showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Ara bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology. Additionally, there are two options, 1.5 GPM and 2.0 GPM, and a new coordinating square H2Okinetic handshower. The handshower is being sold with a new square wall mount holder or slide bar and is included with the 4-hole Roman Tub
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 and 2013 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense-labeled lavatories in the Ara bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
 Based on ASME 112.18.1 standard of 500,000 cycles.
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.