Available on a select number of Delta faucets, the EZ Anchor mounting assembly simplifies installation by allowing the faucet to be mounted from above the sink, eliminating the need to crawl or maneuver under the sink in order to tighten the faucet. Because faucets are secured tightly to the deck, the EZ Anchor mounting assembly helps prevent the faucet from loosening over time.
“The Delta Ashlyn collection will coordinate seamlessly with a variety of aesthetics and design styles,” said Carol Anne Kemper, Delta brand product manager. “Perfect for home builders that want to give residents ultimate flexibility at an affordable price point or for homeowners who simply want to upgrade their space, the Ashlyn product offering is truly one of our most universal collections.”
The complete suite of products, available in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and Venetian Bronze® finishes, includes:
- A variety of faucet configurations, including single-handle and two-handle centerset and widespread, that meet the requirements of the U.S. EPA’s WaterSense® program, providing 20-40 percent water savings without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- All lavatory faucets feature DIAMOND™ Seal Technology, which combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times longer than the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- MultiChoice® Universal Showers featuring a MultiChoice® rough-in valve, allowing future shower function upgrades or style changes to be made easily without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- A two-in-one In2ition® shower featuring a detachable five-setting handshower, which can run separately or simultaneously with the showerhead, giving users the warmth and flexibility of two streams of water at once.
- Raincan showerheads, available on both single-function and dual-function pressure-balanced showers, feature a plated spray face and flow at a water efficient 2.0 gpm.
- Red/blue temperature indicators are included with all products for hospitality or multi-family applications.
- A variety of accessories, including towel bars, robe hooks, tissue holders and more are offered as part of this collection. The Ashlyn suite of products also coordinates with a number of bathroom safety items, including Decorative ADA Grab Bars. Additionally, the Ashlyn collection coordinates with the new Delta HydraChoice™ Body Spray System, with multiple flush-mounted spray face options, providing ultimate flexibility for custom shower applications.
 Based on lavatory flow rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard of 2.2 gpm and showerhead flow rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of 2.5gpm ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.