“Combining the best of both worlds, the Delta Cassidy kitchen collection featuring Touch2O® Technology, is perfect for the modern homeowner who doesn’t want to sacrifice style for convenience,” said Peggy Gallagher, Delta trade kitchen product manager. “Whether building a new home or remodeling an existing space, the clean lines and elegant design details of the Cassidy collection help bring out the classic style in any kitchen.”
About the Cassidy Kitchen Collection:
- Full Range of Products
- With a full range of products, including the new pull-out and waterfall configurations, as well as pull-down kitchen and bar and prep models, a two-handle deck mount kitchen and a single-handle, single-hole bar faucet, the Cassidy kitchen collection offers a variety of options to meet almost any configuration.
- Touch2O® Technology
- Once the handle is turned to an on position, Touch2O® Technology makes it possible to turn on and off the faucet with just a touch, making kitchen tasks easy during food prep and clean up.
- A simple tap anywhere on the spout or handle turns the faucet on and off. When hands are messy, start the flow of water with a forearm or wrist, helping reduce the spread of dirt and messes.
- The Touch2O feature makes it easier to turn off the water flow when not needed between tasks, helping save water.
- MagnaTite® docking
- MagnaTite® docking keeps the pull-down spray wand firmly in place when not in use. The pull-down spray wand releases with a gentle tug for total flexibility. The hose extends and retracts without friction points, fed by gravity. MagnaTite docking intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet, helping to keep the faucet and kitchen looking neat and orderly.
- Free-Moving Hose Weight
- A free-moving hose weight ensures smooth docking of the wand so that even when the hose is extended to its full reach, it will easily slide back into place.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- The Cassidy collection comes complete with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology, which combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- With DIAMOND Seal Technology, water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- Touch-Clean® Technology
- Touch-Clean® soft rubber spray holes allow users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the pull-down wand with the touch of a finger.
- Integrated Valve and Coordinating Soap Dispenser
- An integrated valve allows for single-hole installations, making it an ideal choice for granite countertops.
- A coordinating soap dispenser, available separately, offers homeowners the flexibility to easily select the right look to fit the sink.
- Variety of Colorful Finishes
- The Cassidy collection is offered in a variety of finishes, including Chrome, Arctic® Stainless, Brilliance® Polished Nickel, Champagne Bronze™ and Venetian Bronze® finishes, to coordinate with any kitchen décor.
- The Cassidy collection is available now.
 Based on ASME 112.18.1 standard of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.