About the Collins™ Kitchen Collection:
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- Touch-Clean® Technology:
- In another innovation, the Collins kitchen faucet incorporates a Touch-Clean finished spray face on the accompanying vegetable sprayer. Its soft rubber nubbins allows the homeowner to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face with the touch of a finger.
- High-Arched Spout:
- The versatile Collins kitchen faucet is a single-handle, deck-mount faucet that can be used in a single-hole installation or with a matching decorative escutcheon for three and four-hole sinks. For added convenience, the Collins model offers a 9” arched spout for easy filling of pots and pans. A finished side spray with Touch-Clean Technology and a finished handle button cover complete the kitchen faucet’s features.
- The Collins collection, which will replace the Signature™ deck models, are available with standard 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm) or water-efficient 1.5 gpm flow rates in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and White finishes.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.