“The Fuse collection offers homeowners a surprising dash of color with a soft contemporary style,” said Peggy Gallagher, Delta brand product manager. “Complete with a number of Delta brand smart solutions, the collection is innovative in both design and functionality.”
About the FuseTM Kitchen Collection:
- MagnaTite® docking
- MagnaTite docking intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet, helping to keep the faucet and kitchen looking neat and orderly.
- Free-Moving Hose Weight
- A free-moving hose weight ensures smooth docking of the wand so that even when the hose is extended to its full reach, it will easily slide back into place.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national legislation.
- Touch-Clean® Technology
- Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allow the user easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the pull-down wand with the touch of a finger.
- Integrated valve and coordinating soap dispenser
- An integrated valve allows for single hole installations, making it an ideal choice for granite countertops.
- A coordinating soap dispenser, available to order separately, offers you the flexibility to easily select the right look to fit your sink.
- Variety of colorful finishes available
- The Fuse collection is offered in a Brilliance Stainless and Cracked Pepper black finish, Brilliance Stainless and Chili Pepper red finish and Brilliance Stainless and Snowflake White finish.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.