“The Linden bath collection is very popular with homeowners and provides them with the option of featuring affordable style in the bath to help create a seamless, flexible design throughout the home,” said Carol Anne Kemper, Delta brand product manager.
The Linden bath collection is available in several different finishes, including the new Champagne Bronze™ finish. The brushed gold tones of the Champagne Bronze finish warm up the bath, while the Venetian Bronze® finish combines the transitional style with old-world charm.
About the Linden™ Collection:
- Full collection of products available
- The Linden collection is available in a full range of products, including faucets with a new traditional handle option or a wave handle option, as well as multiple shower configurations and accessories to provide a cohesive design for the bath. The Linden 17 series showers will feature an option for the In2ition® two-in-one shower. The In2ition shower has an integrated, detachable handshower, which can run separately from or simultaneously with the showerhead, providing the warmth and flexibility of two streams of water at once.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011, 2013 and 2014 WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the EPA to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply. All WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Linden bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- CALGreenSM compliant
- CALGreen standards require buildings to reduce overall use of potable water within the building by 20 percent. To demonstrate the 20 percent reduction, a performance calculation must either prove a combined reduction from plumbing fixtures, such as the lavatory faucets, showerheads and urinals, or demonstrate that individual products installed provide a 20 percent reduction in flow from the standard flow rate for all faucets.
- The lavatory faucets in the collection flow at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), meeting specifications in the bathroom.
- Touch-Clean® Technology
- Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead or handshower with the touch of a finger.
- H2Okinetic™ Showers
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. Showerheads in the Linden collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Linden bath collection features a single function pressure balance option, or dual-function pressure balance option with a separate volume and temperature control.
- Variety of available finishes
- Products in the collection are available in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Champagne Bronze™ and Venetian Bronze® finishes.
 WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
 CALGreen is a service mark of the California Building Standards Commission
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.