Delta Faucet Linden™ Collection Adds Grace to the Kitchen
Popular kitchen faucet available with Touch2O® Technology
INDIANAPOLIS – Like the Linden tree – a strong, graceful presence in nature – the faucets in the Linden™ kitchen collection have a strong, graceful presence in the kitchen. The Linden pull-out faucet was the first Delta® kitchen faucet to debut the Multi-Flow™ functionality, a water-saving solution offering consumers increased water-efficiency in the kitchen without sacrificing performance. The pull-out collection is also available with optional Touch2O® Technology, to provide homeowners with a faucet that is even smarter.
“Transitional in style, the Linden faucet’s smooth, simple lines allows it to blend into the décor of most any kitchen,” noted Peggy Gallagher, Delta brand product manager. “The attractive flared wand on the pull-out and waterfall models fits comfortably in the hand.”
About the Linden™ Collection:
- Linden Waterfall Pull-out faucet
- Transitional high-arc pull-out design
- A continuous arc starts at the inside of the base and works its way through the wand, bridging the gap between pull-outs and pull-downs. An integrated handle mimics the branches of the linden tree.
- Linden Deck-mount faucet
- Front trigger sprayer with Touch-Clean® Technology
- A front trigger allows users to more easily activate the sprayer while holding it comfortably in their hand. Touch-Clean Technology enables the user to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up on the soft rubber spray holes with the touch of a finger.
- The Linden deck-mount faucet offers a 120-degree spout swing, giving it the flexibility to move out of the way without interfering with the backsplash.
- Touch2O® Technology
- Touch2O Technology makes it possible to turn on an off the faucet with just a touch, making kitchen tasks easy during food prep and clean up.
- A simple tap anywhere on the spout or handle turns the faucet on and off. When hands are messy, start the flow of water with a forearm or wrist, helping reduce the spread of dirt and messes.
- The Touch2O feature makes it easier to turn off the water flow when not needed between tasks, helping save water.
- Multi-Flow™ Technology
- Available on the pull-out and waterfall models, the technology enables consumers to toggle easily between spray and stream functionality. For ordinary tasks, the standard flow rate is a water-efficient 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), which saves up to 32 percent over the industry standard 2.2 gpm in the kitchen. A simple push button increases the flow of the aerated stream to a high performance flow of 2.0 gpm when more water is needed to fill pots, vases and sinks. The user can easily press the toggle button, or simply shut the water off, to return to the standard 1.5 gpm flow rate.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national legislation.
- Variety of finishes available
- The Linden faucet is available in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and Venetian Bronze® finishes.
The collection offers a variety of designs, including a deck-mount faucet, pull-out faucet and waterfall pull-out faucet.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles
2 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.