“As an innovative leader in the kitchen and bath space, Delta Faucet constantly strives for new ways to improve the way we interact with water,” said Kurt Backlund, senior director of Delta product marketing. “The new offerings unveiled at the show this year are not only beautifully designed, but each product incorporates smart technologies that enhance the user experience in terms of reliability and functionality.”
New Delta products and technologies on display include:
- Pivotal™ Bath Collection: Designed with global audiences in mind, the Pivotal collection couples bold angles with clean lines to create a striking addition for contemporary bath spaces. With sleek handles and an angular spout, the collection draws inspiration from architecture found within the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, from Tokyo and London to Basel and Brasilia. Blending form and function, the collection features single-handle faucets with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology, a valve which requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet. Additionally, all showers feature H2Okinetic® Technology, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water without using more water.
- Esque™ Kitchen Collection: With refined curves and cosmopolitan contours, the Esque collection offers a clean, poised look to complement the fresh modernity found in contemporary kitchens as well as the tranquility of transitional spaces. A strong yet subtle wrap at the faucet’s base creates a sense of asymmetrical movement that is reflected – quite literally – in the swoop of the handle, which resembles the pronounced arm of an elite ballet dancer, guiding the eye along the elongated spout. The sleek, pull-down design incorporates modern innovations such as optional Touch2O® Technology with TempSense® Technology, which allows the faucet to be turned on and off with just a touch, simplifying kitchen tasks during food prep and clean-up. An LED light at the base lets users know when the water has reached the desired temperature range.
- ShieldSpray® Technology: Delta ShieldSpray Technology delivers a simple yet practical means to clean with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet of water powers stubborn messes away as an innovative water shield simultaneously contains splatter and clears off the mess. Together, these actions decrease the time spent soaking, scrubbing and even shirt swapping based on splatter. The new technology will be available on select Delta pull-down kitchen faucets, including the Esque, Leland®, Mateo®, Addison™ and Cassidy™ collections throughout 2017.
- HydroRain® Two-In-One Shower Head: To enhance its ever-evolving bath portfolio, the Delta brand unveiled the HydroRain Two-in-One Shower Head, delivering a luxurious, full-coverage water experience to consumers. With the option to use the raincan shower, the fixed shower head, or both showers simultaneously, the HydroRain system offers complete shower control and increased bathing flexibility. Available in five spray settings, including full spray, massage spray, full spray with massage, shampoo rinsing spray and pause, the shower comes in Chrome, Brilliance Stainless, Venetian Bronze® and Polished Nickel finishes.
- Black Finish Expansion: To address design trends and preferences, Delta Faucet is introducing the new Black Stainless finish to set the kitchen apart with sophisticated contrast. Less reflective and warmer than traditional stainless steel, the new finish offers a modern look that pairs well with black stainless appliances and a variety of finishes. In addition to the new Black Stainless finish, Delta Faucet will expand its Matte Black finish into the Ara® and Trinsic® bath collections, as well as the shower fixtures within the Zura™ collection.
Media interested in scheduling a booth appointment with Delta brand personnel at KBIS 2017 can contact Jolyn Koehl at Jolyn.Koehl@mslgroup.com. For more information about Delta products, visit www.deltafaucet.com.