Building upon the broad selection of transformative Delta kitchen and bath innovations, the latest lineup of Delta products will be introduced at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), February 19-21 in Las Vegas (Booth # N1933).
“As a leader in the kitchen and bath space, the Delta brand is constantly seeking ways to improve the user experience with water, said Ryan Wilson, director of Delta brand product marketing. “The products introduced at KBIS this year marry beautiful designs with innovative solutions for the home.”
New Delta products and technologies on display include:
· Broderick™ Collection: Inspired by exposed hardware, the Broderick Kitchen Collection is styled after the rugged nuts and bolts of machinery to serve as a true centerpiece in the kitchen. The collection includes a distinctive two-handle pull-down bridge faucet and a pull-down spring spout faucet that adds a unique element to the kitchen. The Broderick Kitchen Collection features the first-ever Delta pull-down bridge faucet, a new configuration with an innovative design. The collection is equipped with ShieldSpray® Technology, which uses a concentrated jet within a protective sphere of water to power away stubborn messes with an average of 90 percent less splatter than a standard spray. The collection incorporates MagnaTite® Docking, which holds the spray head firmly in place with two powerful magnets, but allows it to come free with a gentle tug for increased functionality and control. The collection also offers Touch2O® Technology, which enables users to turn on water flow with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle to help keep the faucet clean even when hands aren’t. The Broderick Kitchen Collection is available exclusively to Delta Faucet trade customers.
· Dorval™ Bath Collection: Deviating from conventional expectations, the Dorval Bath Collection showcases regal accents that strike a balance between traditional and industrial design. The collection strays from the expected with cross handles, a monoblock design and historically non-traditional finish options. The Dorval Bath Collection features a widespread faucet with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology, ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the faucet. Additionally, Delta Touch2O.xt® Technology helps keep the faucet clean by activating with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle, or when a hand moves close to the faucet. Lastly, MultiChoice® Universal Valves make it faster, easier and less expensive to upgrade style, finish and functionality without altering the plumbing behind the wall. The Dorval Bath Collection is available exclusively to Delta Faucet trade customers.
· Bowery™ Bath Collection: Inspired by clean, geometric shapes, the Delta Bowery Bath Collection embraces the familiar alongside the modern to create a transitional look with industrial undertones. The collection features a classic, cylindrical spout and handles that are paired at a sharp, 90-degree angle. The collection features shower heads with H2Okinetic® Technology, which controls the speed, movement and droplet size of the water to create the feeling of more water without using more water. MultiChoice Universal Valves provide consumers with the flexibility to upgrade the style and functionality of the shower without altering the plumbing behind the wall. Additionally, faucets in the collection are equipped with DIAMOND Seal™ Technology to ensure “like new” operation for the life of the faucet. The Bowery Bath Collection is available exclusively at Ferguson Showrooms, a wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies.
· VoiceIQ™ Technology: To address an emergent need for thoughtfully connected home technology, the Delta brand leverages Amazon® Alexa® and Google® Assistant-enabled devices to create a smart kitchen faucet that thinks on command. Delta VoiceIQ Technology provides dependable, hands-free operation for a revolutionized kitchen space. Designed with the understanding that 20 percent of all WiFi-enabled homes are equipped with a connected home device, VoiceIQ Technology pairs with existing devices to dispense the exact amount of water needed, all with a simple voice command. VoiceIQ Technology allows users to easily warm water and turn it on and off with voice activation, lending a hand in an active kitchen space. Consumers can command the faucet to dispense a metered amount of water in various quantities for precise measurement. Additionally, consumers can customize commands to make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot, a child’s sippy cup, or dog bowl.
· Pendant Raincan Shower Head With H2Okinetic Technology and LED Lighting: Inspired by the consumer desire for a more tranquil shower experience, the Delta Pendant Raincan Shower Head with H2Okinetic Technology and LED lighting creates a soothing ambience and radiates upscale appeal in the bathroom. Available in a contemporary style, as well as a new traditional style, the pendant shower head establishes a distinct presence with modern technology to evoke a spa-like experience. The Pendant Raincan Shower Head features water-powered LED lights, which automatically turn on when water is running and off when water flow stops. Unlike a conventional bright, primary light source overhead, the shower’s accent lights emit a subtle glow for a tranquil ambience. With no electrical hard-wiring required, installation is standard and simple. The shower head also incorporates H2Okinetic Technology, which sculpts water into a unique wave pattern to form a drenching spray that provides more warmth, coverage and intensity than a standard shower head.
Media interested in scheduling a booth appointment with Delta brand personnel at KBIS 2019 can contact Jolyn Koehl at Jolyn.Koehl@mslgroup.com. For more information about Delta products, visit www.deltafaucet.com.