“The Trinsic bath collection includes a number of Delta smart solutions and fits within the new category of ’soft contemporary,’ a concept that blends features from both contemporary and transitional design styles,” said Clinton Cardinal, Delta brand product manager. “To help bridge the gap between different design categories, we offer various finish and style options that make it easy to mix and match pieces throughout the collection.”
About the Trinsic Bath Collection:
- Full suite of products
- The Trinsic collection is available in a full range of products, including faucets, showers and accessories to provide a coordinated look.
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times longer than the industry standard. The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Trinsic collection shower offerings include a Monitor 14 series single function option and a Monitor 17 series dual-function option which offers separate volume and temperature control.
- H2Okinetic™ Showers
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each H2Okinetic showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Trinsic bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as a WaterSense Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the EPA to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply. WaterSense-labeled lavatories from Delta Faucet use approximately 32 percent less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts. 
- All lavatory faucets in the Trinsic collection meet WaterSense requirements.
- Touch-Clean® Technology
- The Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allow the user to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the handshower with the touch of a finger.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.
 WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on a lavatory flow rate of 1.5 gpm versus the Industry Standard 2.2 gpm.