Let’s talk a moment about what goes on behind shower walls. It may not be as sexy as the trim and tile that ultimately conceal it, but the diverter is essential to your clients’ custom shower experience. That’s why we’re proud to unveil our game-changing MultiChoice® Integrated Shower Diverter, an all-in-one solution to your clients’ custom shower needs.
Here's our top 5:
1. The new diverter is as versatile today as it will need to be tomorrow. Once the rough is installed, future shower styles and functionality changes can be made without altering behind-the-wall plumbing. What’s more, our MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter leverages the market-proven MultiChoice® Universal Valve platform which, as plumbers will attest, is a breeze to work with.
2. The diverter helps consolidate custom shower design with streamlined style by eliminating the need for a separate diverter when clients want multiple shower heads or hand showers. Rather, this new flexible integrated diverter features separate controls in one single trim.
3. The MultiChoice Universal Valve gives plumbers three different cartridge options that can be swapped out at any time to work with single- or dual function pressure balance or dual-function thermostatic valves.
4. The MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter comes in three- and six-setting options with a one-piece forged valve body, available with and without stops.
5. The new diverter also comes in three popular styles and three different finish options. And, as part of the MultiChoice Universal Valve platform, your clients can swap between styles and finishes later without going behind the wall.
When it comes right down to it, perhaps the most important reason to use the MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter is because it shows your clients that you’re thinking about their current and future needs: a gesture they’re sure to appreciate.
Learn more about our MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter.