REDBOOK Team Red Contributor Caitlin Lindquist from the blog alittledashofdarling.com shares her recipe for a simple, DIY body scrub that promises to banish dry skin and leave you with an allover glow.
1 c. organic cane sugar
¼ c. olive oil
2 Tbsp. raw honey
2 tsp. dried rosemary
15 drops lemon essential oil
15 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix sugar, olive oil, honey and rosemary in a bowl.
2. Add essential oils and stir to combine.
3. Begin shower with a warm rinse, allowing pores to open and release impurities.
4. Starting at your feet, massage the scrub in a circular motion up the legs and the torso.
5. Allow scrub to sit for three to five minutes.
6. Finish with a cool rinse to lock in the added moisture.