I need to replace the bottom o-ring on my Palo kitchen faucet and I need some directions on how to take it apart to do so. I have posted this question before but have received no replies - I apologize for this additional posting.
Hi Jack, Thank you for your question. If your faucet is 9 years old you will have the model 467-SS. To change out the o-ring under the spout you will want to:
1) Shut off the water supply to the sink.
2) Remove the RP32522 clip that holds the hose assembly to the faucet, and detach the hose.
3) Pull the RP44643 wand assembly and hose assembly from and through the spout to remove.
4) Remove the RP44642 handle from the faucet, use 1/8" allen wrench to loosen set screw.
5) Loosen adjusting ring and unscrew RP50 cap.
6) Grab top of RP70 ball assembly and pull up to remove ball assembly and RP61 cam assembly.
7) Pull spout up and off of faucet body to gain access to o-rings.
Here is a link to the manual to the model 467 that includes the parts breakdown to help with your repair.
Date published: 2015-02-05