Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser


Model#: 476
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 36ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Chrome
List Price (US $):

Recommended Replacement
Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
Model#: 4153-DST

  • High-arc spout is 10-3/4" high, swings 120º for added convenience
  • Pull-out spray wand provides 38" reach, maximizing work space
  • Matching soap dispenser for coordinated look
  • Side-to-side diverter button switches easily between stream and spray

Special Features

  • With Soap/Lotion Dispenser
  • ADA Compliant

Installation Information

3-hole 6"-16" installation

  • Flow Rate: 2.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 8.3 L/min @ 414 kPa
  • Spout Height: 10-3/4"
  • Spout Length: 9"
  • Deck to Outlet: 9-3/8"
  • Fittings Type: 1/2" IPS connection
  • Deck Thickness: 2.5"
  • Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Replacement for this faucet

As this faucet has been discontinued, is there are replacement faucet that would be able to utilize the same holes in my countertop/sink? Thank you.
Asked by: MissCubbie
Hi MissCubbie, Thank you for your question. We do have several models that will work in the same installation with a pull-down sprayer, such as the 16955-SSSD-DST, 16970-SD-DST, 978-SD-DST, or 980T-SD-DST. You can also add a soap dispenser or other accessory to any models with a 2-hole installation. Please click the link below to browse our selection of kitchen faucets. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-12-06

What parts do I need to repair a leak?

The leak is out of the head of the faucet (where the water usually comes out). It is a slow drip. If the handle is pushed slightly to one side, the drip will stop. Do I need a washer or some other part? Your trouble-shooting page that shows the parts needed shows an error, so I cannot find out through your site.
Asked by: Alen
Hi Alen, Thank you for your question. You will want to replace the RP70 ball assembly and the RP4993 seats and springs to stop the leak in your model 476 faucet. Here is a link to the manual for your faucet model that includes the parts breakdown. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-09-15
  • y_2018, m_6, d_24, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_476, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 25ms