Glass Rinser (Recertified)
Glass Rinser (Recertified)
This is a Delta Recertified product that has been inspected to meet quality standards. Every Recertified product is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Limit 2 quantity per order. Learn More
The Delta® Glass Rinser thoroughly rinses residue in seconds, with high-pressure water jets that reach where you can’t. From baby bottles to wine glasses to travel cups, it conveniently rinses virtually any drinkware, so you can spend less time soaking and scrubbing. Its sleek, low-profile design coordinates with any faucet and it can be easily installed in an empty countertop hole, such as those used for soap dispensers and sink sprayers. Introduce the power of convenience to your kitchen with the Delta Glass Rinser. Delta SpotShield™ Technology helps to keep your glass rinser cleaner, longer by resisting water spots and fingerprints. This SpotShield Stainless finish has subtle, warm undertones which make it an excellent match with nickel or stainless steel and is extremely versatile, complementing nearly any look, be it traditional, transitional or contemporary.
- Simple DIY replacement for a sink sprayer, soap dispenser or sink hole cover
- Can rinse most standard drinkware including wine glasses, baby bottles, and travel cups
- Minimum drinkware opening size is 1 in. in diameter and maximum drinkware opening size is 3.6 in. in diameter
- Includes cover accessory to help prevent accidental water spray
- Includes tee adapter for easy installation
- Sleek, low-profile design allows the Delta® Glass Rinser to pair seamlessly with any faucet in any room style
- Installs in a standard countertop/sink hole
- Can be connected to either the hot or the cold water supply line
- SpotShield™ Stainless is a spot-resistant neutral, low-gloss finish
- Pairs with most brand kitchen faucets
- Reaches where you can't
California Prop 65 WARNING
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications
Single hole installation
1.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
1/2" IPS shank(s)
Delta Recertified products are inspected and backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty. For full warranty details, click here.
Our Recertified products reuse the original packaging, helping to reduce waste.
All orders ship free, and include a hassle-free, 90-day return policy.
Need help with installation? Mike & Hannah are here to help! Get advice from the pros on everything from installation to product care.