Adapter w/ O-Ring - Tub Spout

Model#: RP12307

Download Image

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 86ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
California Prop 65 WARNING
Finish: Not Applicable
List Price*: $10.20
Base Parts
List Price*: $10.20

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 27ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

My pipe already has this adapter sweat onto it. I purchased U1010-PK to be able to have a handshower. How can I install the U1010-PK spout? Or is there a spout with a handshower that can be used on this adapter

Asked by: Susanna
Thank you for your question, Susanna. Unfortunately, we do not have a tub spout with a hand shower port that will work with the RP12307 adapter. All of the tub spouts with a hand shower diverter can slip onto a smooth 1/2" copper pipe or thread directly onto a 1/2"' or 3/4" nipple. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2018-09-07

I am changing out the bathtub parts to oil rubbed bronze. Is there an oil rubbed bronze spout that uses this adapter? After buying a whole new set I have found that there is an adaptor behind the original spout and my replacement won't work.

Asked by: dgray
Hello Dgray, Thank you for your question. Many of our tub spouts work with this adapter, such as the RP51303RB, RP34357RB, RP52148RB, etc. Please click the link below to browse our selection of tub spouts. On the product details page it will list the installation type. If the spout works with this adapter, the "Product Features & Benefits" tab show that it can "Sweat onto 1/2″ C.W.T." and "Thread onto 1/2″ IPS". Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2018-03-25

Will this adapter work with tub spout RP73371? 

Asked by: Trim Less Showerhead
Hello Trim Less Showerhead! Thank you for your question. The RP73371 tub spout is designed to work with the slip on brass adapter RP33794. Best regards, Edward
Answered by: DeltaFaucet234
Date published: 2018-02-04

Can this adapter be soldered onto a copper pipe?

Asked by: RP16213
Thank you for your question! The RP12307 tub spout adapter can be soldered onto 1/2" copper pipe or threaded onto a 1/2" IPS pipe nipple. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2017-12-07

The pipe from my wall to the tub spout is 1 and 1/2 inches thick. The replacement tub spout has a 1/2 inch opening.

I was told that partner number 12307 is what I need. Can you please confirm it will a 1 an 1/2 inch pipe to a 1/2 inch thread on the tub spout Delta replacement part number RP34357. Thanks
Asked by: Joe A
Hi, Joe A! Thank you for your question. You may still have your previous tub spout adapter still on your pipe that you will want to remove before installing your new adapter and tub spout. Best Regards, Rosanna
Answered by: Rosanna
Date published: 2017-10-05

The rubber gasket size

Can I buy just the rubber gasket or do I we'd to buy the whole part? Also what is the size of the gasket?
Asked by: Tim f
Dear Tim, Thank you for your inquiry! The o-ring on the adapter is available as the RP1745. The o-ring is 15/16" ID x 1-1/8" OD x 3/32" thick. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-11-14

I need to replace tub spout RP17453. I have two questions: first, is this the adapter that came with the RP17453?

If yes, then what *metal* chrome spouts will also work with this adapter? I don't want to replace what I already have because I don't want a plastic tub spout, but I'd also like to avoid removing the adapter that is there.
Asked by: Tubby
Dear Tubby, Thank you for your question! Yes, the Delta Tub Spout Adapter RP12307 is the part that comes with the Delta Pull-Down Diverter Tub Spout RP17453. We have two metal Delta Diverter Tub spouts that come with the same RP12307 adpater, they are part numbers RP17454 and RP84412. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-04-29

size of adapter and diverter

I am remodeling my bathroom and the bathtub faucet has a adapter just like the RP12307-I measure between 1 inch and 1 1\4 inch so I am sure it is the same one. You mention in another answer the RP5834 is a replacement spout to use with it but nothing on their spec state anything but 1\2 inch so will it screw right on this?
Asked by: Brian
Thank you for your question, Brian. The RP5834 works with 1/2" copper or IPS and comes with the RP12307 adapter. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-12-13
  • y_2018, m_10, d_15, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP12307, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 62ms