Lever Handle with Set Screw


Model#: RP17443AL
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 54ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Almond
List Price (US $):


Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

What 4" sink faucet is compatible with your RP17443 handle?

We have 2 sinks with discontinued faucets (520WFMPU). We are adding another sink and want a faucet as similar as possible. Please suggest a faucet that would be a close match. Also, can we substitute out the handle from the new faucet with RP17443 to make the handle match our other faucet handles?
Asked by: P.
Dear P, Thank you for your question. The Delta closest matching faucet to your original faucet model 520-WF-MPU would be the Delta Foundations Lavatory B510LF faucet. This unit also has the same type of internal ball assembly as your original faucet and you could use the RP17443 handle on it. https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/product/B510LF Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-03-13

Can this handle replace the RP17451 Clear Knob

Asked by: Pat
Hi Pat, Thank you for your question! You can order the RP20111 conversion ball and RP17443 lever handle to switch from your RP17451 knob handle. Best regards, Brandis
Answered by: DeltaFaucet7
Date published: 2016-02-26

I have a RP19804 cartridge. What handle supports this cartridge?

Asked by: CEK
Hi CEK, Thank you for your question. All of our current handles used on our T13/T14 series tub/shower faucets will fit the RP19804 cartridge. The basic lever style handle that fits the RP19804 is H79. http://www.deltafaucet.com/repairparts/details/h79.html Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2016-01-11

Does the handle kit come with the two trim pieces that covers the valve?

Asked by: Gregg
Hi Gregg, Thank you for your question. The RP17443 handle assembly includes the handle and the set screw. No other trim pieces are included. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-02-20

This Lever can be use for Model #B112900??

I Lost my Lever Handle of my shower faucet model # B112900, I have been looking everywhere to finally finish my shower. I read that thas part RP74148 is discontinued?????
Asked by: Stefany
Hi Stefany, Thank you for your question. The RP17443 will not work with the model B112900 faucet. The pattern on the handle does not match up with the cartridge. The H79 is a similarly styled handle that will work. The RP74148 handle assembly is not discontinued and is still available to order. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-12-03

How is this different than the H79?

Asked by: Chuck
Hi Chuck, Thank you for your question. The RP17443 is used on our 600 series faucets, and the H79 is used on our 13/14 series faucets. They are both chrome lever handles but how they connect to the stem assembly or cartridge is the major difference. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-01-21

Can I replace only the handle of a 600 series faucet?

We have three 600 series faucets that we are updating; two of them have been used frequently and are in need of the entire renovation kit, but the other is in perfect shape, I just want to update it. Is it possible to change only the handle (crystal ball) and go to a more updated handle without switching the eustachian, screws, etc? If not, then are there other parts that I could order in addition to the handle to complete this task? If it is not necessary, I'd prefer not to throw out the current eustachian, screws, etc, since the guest shower has been used so infrequently and it would seem like such a waste to replace them, when the new items will be the same. Thanks!
Asked by: Vickie
Hi Vickie, Thank you for your question. To change out your handle on a 600 series faucet from an acrylic knob to a lever handle you will need to purchase the RP20111 Conversion Ball in addition to the RP17443 Handle Kit. This is due to the fact that the handles attach to the faucet differently. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-04-16

handle needs to match with RP70 ball

Asked by: needparts
Thank you for your question. Delta Faucet model # RP17443 does use the RP70 ball.
Answered by: Delta1
Date published: 2018-05-23
  • y_2018, m_7, d_20, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP17443AL, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 71ms