Tub Spout - Pull-Down Diverter


Model#: RP17454CB
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 42ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: Chrome / Brass
List Price (US $):


  • Pull down to divert
  • 6 1/8"total length
  • Sweat onto 1/2" CWT
  • Thread onto 1/2" IPS Nipple

Special Features

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • Spout Length: 5-1/4"
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

I understand that the spout itself is metal. Is the pull down diverter made of metal as well?

Asked by: pwmccormack
Thank you for your question, pwmccormack! This tub spout is fully metallic, however parts of the diverter is composed of both metallic and non-metallic components made with high-grade materials to ensure long-lasting use. Please know all of our products are built to last and come with a lifetime warranty. Best regards, Edward
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2018-06-27

I currently have the RP5833 spout. I would like to replace it with the RP17454 spout. Will this involve changing the length of the pipe extending from the finish wall?

Asked by: Anzio
Hi Anzio, Thank you for your inquiry! The Delta Tub Spout RP5833 threads onto a 1/2" iron pipe. The spout has threads in the nose of it. The Delta Pull Down Diverter Tub Spout RP17454 comes with the RP12307 tub spout adapter. The RP12307 adapter will thread onto 1/2" iron pipe, and sweat onto 1/2" copper. This spout does not have threads in the nose of it. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2018-02-09

I am replacing RP7533 discontinued spout. Will this spout thread on the old adapter or do I need to change it?

Asked by: scruffy
Hi Scrffy, Thank you for your question. The RP17454WH tub spout does include the RP12307 tub spout adapter. If your original model used this adapter as well, you will not need to change it, however it is recommended for older installations. Best regards, Edward
Answered by: DeltaFaucet234
Date published: 2017-11-26

I purchased this item as a set. It is a 3-handle tub and shower set. How can I find the complete set number?

Asked by: Poppy
Hi Poppy, Thank you for your question. 3-handle tub and showers are in the 2600 / 2800 series. Below is a link the installation instructions for this series. However, we no longer make a 3-handle shower. https://media.deltafaucet.com/MandI/32922RevC.pdf Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-12-06

Threaded 1" Pipe Install

My tub faucet has a 1" threaded pipe coming out of the wall. It extends 5/8" from the finished wall. Obviously the included adapter is for a 1/2" threaded pipe. Can I use the RP17454 faucet with another adapter? What options do I have to use this faucet?
Asked by: Joel
Hi Joel, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have an adapter for a 1" pipe or another tub spout that will work. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-07-01

Is this tub spout all metal?

I'm looking for an all-metal tub spout diverter for a housing project where it is likely to take a beating, to replace the existing spouts. Most tub spouts now have plastic inner parts, easily broken. Is this one all metal, including the part that threads onto the pipe?
Asked by: JD
Hi JD, Thank you for your question. The tub spout is metal, but has a non-metallic insert which threads on to a brass adapter. Our tub spouts that thread directly into the nose of the spout, such as the RP61357, are metal and do not have an insert. http://www.deltafaucet.com/repairparts/details/rp61357.html Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-01-28

Pipe Length

What length 1/2" copper should be coming out of wall for both types of installation, sweat and threaded? Can you include a link to an install pdf? Thank you.
Asked by: Randy P
Hi Randy, Thank you for your question. The recommended length of both the galvanized or copper pipe is from 1/2" to 1-1/4" from the finished wall to the end of the pipe. Installation instructions are below. Thnaks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2016-01-24

It's called a Pull-Down diverter.... which part do you pull down?

Asked by: Goober
Hello Goober, Thanks for your question. Sorry for the confusion. The ring around the tip of the spout pulls down to activate the diverter.
Answered by: DeltaFaucet4
Date published: 2015-09-15
  • y_2018, m_7, d_15, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP17454CB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 56ms