Transfer Valve


Model#: RP18632WH
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 54ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Download Image

Compare Favorite Add To A Project View my Items image/svg+xml Print
Finish: White
List Price (US $):


Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Installation Information

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

what cartridge fits this valve..Is it RP19653

Asked by: RickB
Hi, RickB! Thank you for your question. The diverter cartridge assembly that fits the RP18632 transfer valve body is RP19653. Here is a link to the part: Best Regards, Rosanna
Answered by: DeltaFaucet11
Date published: 2018-03-21

How many outputs are on this valve

Looking for a 2 function transfer valve. is this a 2 or 3 function?
Asked by: Retail employee
Dear Retail employee, Thank you for your question. The Delta Transfer Valve RP18632 has only 1 outlet, for a deck mounted roman tub hand shower. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2017-12-19

Will H77 handle fit this diverter valve ?

Asked by: ZIP
Hi ZIP, Thank you for your question. You can use any H5_ handle assembly with this valve. The H77 will not fit. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2016-06-24

What replacement cartage is needed for this valve?

Asked by: jj
Hi JJ, Thank you for your question! The RP18632 transfer valve takes the RP19653 Diverter cartridge. Best regards, Brandis
Answered by: DeltaFaucet7
Date published: 2016-02-17

I want to set up a two handle shower with volumne control on both handles and I don't want a single center but two separate handles

Would R3500 WL two handle wall mount rough in valve work. I have a shower head but no tub or are there two valves that I could space further out than 8 inches so that i could use a larger escutcheon ( 7 inch). for each of my two handles? my plumber can solder in copper pipe to connect all of this. thank you
Asked by: Ariana
Hi Ariana, Thank you for your question. The R3500WL would not work in a shower application. The only volume control rough in valve and trims that we offer are available through our Brizo product line in the Sensori high flow shower system. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-01-23

Will handle #RP62097 fit on this valve?

Looking at buying a new faucet and would like to keep the old transfer valve and hand held head.
Asked by: Drew
Hi Drew, Thank you for your question. The RP62097 handle will fit on the RP18632 transfer valve. You may need the RP62094 handle base and gasket as well. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2015-01-15

can i use this with a t14478-lhp tub/shower

my customer wants to also have a deck mounted handshower to use .. will this work ???
Asked by: stacey
Hi Stacey, Thank you for your question. The RP18632 is installed with the the hot and cold supplies running to the valve and then the outlets going to the hand shower and the spout. An easier way to install a hand shower with the T14478-LHP would be to install the R11000 diverter rough and the T11800 diverter trim and run the supply to the hand shower through this valve. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2014-10-07
  • y_2018, m_7, d_14, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP18632WH, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 57ms