DELTA FAUCET PRODUCT REGISTRATION SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Delta Faucet Product Registration Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins July 1, 2018 at 12:01AM ET and ends June 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”) and will be divided into twelve entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Entries must be received per the chart below to be eligible for that Entry Period drawing.
||Entry Period Start Date: 12:01AM ET
||Entry Period End Date: 11:59PM ET
||Mail-In Entry Postmark Date:
||Mail-In Entry Received-By Date:
||Entry Period Drawing Date: on or about
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (except Rhode Island) who are age 18 or older as of the date of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: (i) employees of Delta Faucet Company (“Sponsor”) or Masco Corporation, and any of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, or marketing, advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”); (ii) family members (spouse, parents and parents in-law, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) of any individual referred to in clause (i); and (iii) persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any individual referred to in clause (i) or (ii) above. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, (b) in Rhode Island, and (c) where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Method #2 – Mail-In Entry: Send a postcard, including the Entry Period you are submitting your entry for, your first and last name, date of birth, street address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number and e-mail address (optional), and mail to: Delta Faucet Product Registration Sweepstakes, PO Box 11656, South Bend, IN 46634-0656. Each postcard must be separately postmarked and must be postmarked between the Entry Period Start Date and Mail-In Entry Postmark Date, and received by the Mail-In Entry Received-By Date.
To protect your privacy, it is recommended participants send any mail-in entries in a separately postmarked envelope. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
Limit: One (1) entry per person per day regardless of method of entry even if the entrant had more than one email address.
- RANDOM DRAWING FOR WINNERS: A random drawing will be conducted by a third-party organization from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period for the respective Entry Period Drawing to determine the (1) winner for that Entry Period. The drawing for each Entry Period will be held as defined in the chart from Section 1. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period for the respective Entry Period Drawing. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent Entry Period drawings.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING A PRIZE: All potential winners are subject to review for eligibility by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, will be disqualified. The potential winner will be initially contacted via email to proceed with the winner verification process and to obtain a valid mailing address. Upon receipt of potential winner verification information, potential winner information is validated for eligibility. The potential winner must complete the winner verification process to be designated as the official winner. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return, within seven (7) days of the date of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility / Declaration and a Liability / Publicity Release (where lawful) as a condition of being awarded the prize. Failure to timely return required documents, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Once potential winner verification is completed and approved, the prize is mailed to the entrant at the address provided. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize after verification. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable period, or in the event that a prize confirmation or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant.
- PRIZES AND VALUE: One (1) Prize per Entry Period (total of Twelve (12) during the Promotion Period), each consisting of one (1) Delta Travel Tumbler ($9.45 ARV), one (1) $100 Gift Card, and Delta Faucet Company product of up to $300 list price value chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion (toilets are excluded) will be awarded. Any installation services and/or charges for product are extra. The aggregate ARV for each prize awarded per entry period is up to $409.45. All applicable taxes (including federal, state, and local income taxes for U.S. winners), duties, and the like, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No cash substitution, assignment, redemption for cash, or transfer of prize by winner is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize described herein, or any portion thereof, with an alternative of equal or greater value. Gift Card may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- RELEASE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees, and as a condition of being awarded a prize, each winner agrees, to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the Released Parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents and assigns and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, lawsuits, judgments, costs and expenses, damages of any kind whatsoever, injuries, or losses to persons or property arising from, resulting from or in connection with the Promotion, submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; or (b) failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents or any other Promotion-related materials; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including, but not limited to, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries or the cancellation of the Promotion; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion; incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, or lost entries; or any technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries or otherwise in administrating this Promotion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if such person meets all other eligibility criteria. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Sponsor’s website; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or any person whom Sponsor suspects has engaged in the foregoing. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize for the then current Entry Period from among all eligible entries received for the Entry Period prior to cancellation. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, internet, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the State of Indiana, USA for the resolution of any and all disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Indiana without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof. As a condition of entering the Promotion, except as prohibited by law, participant agrees that: (1) under no circumstance will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees or court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply.
- WINNERS LIST: To view the list of winners, log on to https://www.deltafaucet.com/registrationsweeps/rules. Winners’ names will be posted online after the winner for each Entry Period is verified.
- SPONSOR: Delta Faucet Company, 55 E 111th Street, Indianapolis IN 46280.
© 2018 Delta Faucet Company. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Delta Faucet Product Registration Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM ET on July 1, 2018 and ends 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2019. One prize per entry period, a total of twelve (12), each prize with an ARV of $409.45. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except Rhode Island) who are 18 and older as of July 1, 2018. Void outside the US, RI, and where prohibited by law. Subject to complete rules available at https://www.deltafaucet.com/registrationsweeps/rules
. Sponsored by Delta Faucet Company, 55 East 111th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46280.