Delta® VoiceIQ™ Technology pairs with your connected home device to give you exactly the amount of water you need with features like metered dispensing and custom container commands. Simply ask your faucet to dispense one cup, six ounces, a gallon or just about any other amount you could need. Custom container commands make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot or dog bowl, while thoughtful features like water warm-up and voice-activated on/off lend a hand when yours are full. Take command of your kitchen with a VoiceIQ Faucet: a revolutionary kitchen faucet that thinks on demand. This Trinsic pull-down kitchen faucet is packed with functional features, like Delta Touch2O® Technology. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. The Delta TempSense® LED light changes color to alert you to the water’s temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort. Delta MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta faucets with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon® Alexa® or Google® Assistant-enabled devices and Delta Touch2O Technology faucets – into a next-generation solution
- Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your voice enabled device
- Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink which isn’t controlled by a switch is required
- Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single handle manually
- Check your water temperature from across the room using the TempSense® LED indicator light that changes color to reflect water temperature
- Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets
- Designed to fit 1 or 3-hole 8 in. installation configurations
- For 3-hole installation, purchase deck plate RP64070 separately
- InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the faucet to help reduce leak points
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- Amazon®, Alexa® and all related logos are registered trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- Google® Assistant is a registered trademark of Google LLC.
- VoiceIQ™ Technology is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google LLC or Amazon Technologies, Inc.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications
1 or 3-hole 8" installation
Optional Escutcheon Available
1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
Deck to Outlet
3/8" compression fittings
Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
Electronic with Euromotion DIAMOND(TM) Valve