Model#: RP13938
Model#: RP13938

Finish:Not Applicable

List Price: $4.90
Online Price: $4.00
Free Shipping on All Orders $49+
Availability: In stock
Installation Information
Over All Height :
Connection Type :
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Actually do not need these If your catalog states that O-rings are already included with the hose assemby and clip (part RP50390), I would not have ordered 2 or 3 extra O-rings. However, they fit well and are easy to install.
Date published: 2012-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simple Replacement Gasket Arrived quickly. Easy to install. Exactly the same as what I needed - sink is back to perfect.
Date published: 2009-03-02
  • y_2021, m_2, d_25, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP13938, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Does RP13938 contain 3 o-rings? Thank you.

Asked by: pjlong
Hi, Thank you for your question. The part in question RP13938 does have 3 o-rings. Best regards, Bethany
Answered by: DeltaFaucet7
Date published: 2020-06-28

Does this O RING go in the spray assembly of Cassdy pull-down touch faucet?

Asked by: Dianne
Thank you for your question, Dianne! The RP13938 o rings go on the nipple at hose end that connects to the back of the wand. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us directly. Best Regards, Benjamin
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2020-09-14

I have a Delta kitchen faucet 174-WF and water leaks under the counter. The water is coming from the Quick Connect spout hose RP37033. I am replacing the O Ring, but where does the RP13938 O Ring go? Is there a groove on the male brass stud?

Asked by: 174WF Repair
Thanks for response Tanya. I have since found out that the old O Rings were still on the male brass spout within the groove, but had lost all their elasticity and were hard and flat, so when I was feeling around under the counter, I assumed I was feeling metal, and that the O Ring was missing. I finally figured out the old O Ring was still stuck in the groove. I had to gouge out the old O Ring, and then I could insert a new O Ring RP 13938. Then the quick connect worked fine. No more water leak. Another lesson in O Ring embrittlement.
Answered by: 174WF Repair
Date published: 2019-10-05

On the 467 series kitchen faucet, why do you not offer the rubber trim piece on the handle that toggles between spray and stream?

Asked by: mike
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question. The complete wand assembly is available as the RP44643. Unfortunately, the rubber button is not designed to be removed. Thanks, Jon
Answered by: DeltaFaucet3
Date published: 2015-09-22

I need to replace the aerator and o ring on my 3555lf216 bathroom faucets. I do not see them listed as parts for the faucet.

Asked by: Bob F
Hi, Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are more than happy to help you. To place an order for you, we would like to gather some more information first. Could you please provide your full name, address, phone number, and date of installation. Please contact us at 1-800-345-3358 if you have any further concerns. We are open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM central time, and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday. Best Regards, Bethany
Answered by: DeltaFaucet7
Date published: 2020-07-15

Where does this O-Ring even go?

I have a 9192T-ARSD-DST kitchen faucet, where would this o-ring go on my unit? Do you have a diagram as to what o-ring I can replace with this part?
Asked by: Lisa
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your question. The RP13938 o-rings go on the bottom of the solenoid. The spray hose attaches over top of the o-rings and is clipped to the solenoid. I have attached a link to the manual for the model 9192T-ARSD-DST below which includes the parts breakdown. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: DeltaFaucet2
Date published: 2016-05-04

I have a 474-SS faucet. Where exactly do the RP13938 O rings go? Are there one (or two) on the male pipe coming from the handle or does one go into the female connector coming from the faucet head??

Asked by: James
Thank you for your question, James! The RP13938 O-Ring will onto the brass pipe nipple that the hose attaches to under the sink. It can also replace the o-ring on the end of the hose that attaches to the wand assembly. Best regards, Jon
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2018-10-31

Does this fit onto 985lf kitchen faucet. (RP13938)

Asked by: Jim250
Thank you for your inquiry, Jim250! Yes, the RP13938 O-Rings can be used on the brass nipple of the faucet, where pull-out hose assembly connects (below the sink). Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Delta Faucet
Date published: 2019-01-22
  • y_2021, m_2, d_25, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP13938, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HAS_STAFF_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_deltafaucet
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 58ms
  • questions, product