Six PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarships Awarded by Delta Faucet Company
Faucet leader provides scholarships in the plumbing-heating-cooling industry
Delta Faucet Company is pleased to announce the 2019 Delta Faucet scholarship recipients in partnership with the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC) Educational Foundation. The six scholarships indicate the Company’s continued commitment to enhance and advance the plumbing-heating-cooling industry as part of a program it has funded annually since 1986.
“Delta Faucet Company is honored to serve as a long-time sponsor of the PHCC Educational Foundation to champion an impressive group of men and woman who will enhance the plumbing and HVACR industry,” said Ken Martin, senior director of builder sales for Delta Faucet Company. “Each scholarship winner has demonstrated passion for the profession; we’re honored to support their educational journey and career advancement.”
Applicants are reviewed and selected by the PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarship Committee’s contractor members each year. The following scholarship winners will be honored during the PHCC National Association’s annual convention, CONNECT 2019, on Friday, October 4, in Indianapolis.
- Harrison Carter, Canton, Mass. – Building and Construction Technology at University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Lauren Jacoby, Knoxville, Tenn. – Business Management at University of Tennessee
- Joseph Mounga, Fountain Valley, Calif. – Plumbing at the PHCC of Orange County/San Bernardino Apprenticeship Program
- Logan Prousalis, Wakefield, Mass. – Business Management at Merrimack College
- Emily Rascher, Inver Grove Heights, Minn. – Mechanical Engineering at University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Fred Rodriguez, Anaheim, Calif. – Plumbing at the PHCC of Orange County/San Bernardino Apprenticeship Program
To learn more about the scholarship program, visit https://www.phccfoundation.org/foundation/scholarship-program/.