Delta Faucet Expands Hands-Free Bath Technologies to its Dryden™ Collection
Stylish and sophisticated collection draws inspiration from the Art Deco movement
INDIANAPOLIS – Delta Faucet is expanding its selection of electronic lavatory faucets with the introduction of optional hands-free and Touch2O® Technology on its Dryden™ bath collection. Now offered in a sleek Polished Nickel finish, the clean lines and geometric forms of this collection draw inspiration from the glamorous heyday of Hollywood and the Art Deco period of the 1920s and 1930s, delivering sophistication to the bath.
“With its transitional square shape, the Dryden collection offers style flexibility to suit a variety of settings – from old world to arts and crafts to modern,” said Carol Anne Kemper, Delta® brand product manager. “Featuring our optional Touch2O.xt™ Technology, the new Dryden line offers the perfect blend of beauty and functionality to complement any home environment.”
About the Dryden Bath Collection:
- About the Dryden Bath Collection:
- Full suite of products available
- The Dryden collection includes lavatory faucets, showerheads and Roman tub, as well as a full collection of coordinating accessories. A coordinating In2ition® two-in-one shower featuring H2Okinetic® technology is also available.
- Optional Touch2O.xt™ Technology
- Touch2O.xt Technology will be offered on both the single-handle lavatory and single-handle vessel lavatory faucets in the collection.
- In manual operation, the user can control the flow and temperature of water by moving the handle to the desired position. With Touch2O® Technology, once the handle is moved to an on position, the user can tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water. Water turns off automatically within one minute after the faucet is tapped on. Touch2O.xt™Technology also offers the user an entirely hands-free experience in addition to the tap functionality.
- Touch2O.xt Technology features a 4-inch sensing field around the entire faucet. Once the handle is moved to an “on” position, the faucet automatically responds when a user approaches the sensing field – no infrared sensor is used. Moving hands out of range intuitively shuts off the water flow within seconds when not needed, helping to save water. When hands are messy, you can start the flow of water without touching the faucet, helping keep you and your bathroom cleaner.
- For additional information about Touch2O.xt Technology, visit http://www.deltafaucet.com/smart-solutions/touch2oxt.html
- SpotShield® Technology
- Built to resist the water spots, fingerprints and stains that come with everyday use, SpotShield Technology + Antimicrobial Protection prevents odor-causing microbial growth and helps homeowners maintain the appearance of their faucet.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 and 2013 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Dryden bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets.
- The WaterSense labeled showerheads in this collection provide up to 20 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- H2Okinetic® showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. Showerheads in the Dryden collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- The coordinating In2tition two-in-one shower with H2Okinetic technology features a detachable handshower, which can run separately or simultaneously with the showerhead base. It gives the user the comfort of water streaming from the showerhead position and the flexibility to accomplish other tasks, such as bathing children, washing pets and cleaning the shower. When not in use, the shower employs MagnaTite™ technology to lock the handshower back into place using a powerful magnet.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice® rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Finish options for Dryden products transform the faucet to make it a versatile choice for any bath. The Dryden bath collection is available in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Champagne Bronze™ or Venetian Bronze® finishes. The collection will also be available in Polished Nickel beginning June 2014. To find a local dealer, visit: http://www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.