“The Lahara bath collection was designed with water conservation in mind,” said Paul Patton, senior product development manager for Delta Faucet. “Our research shows that consumers seek a casual-styled bath collection with water-efficient features at a reasonable price point. The Lahara collection provides homeowners with an elegant and functional option encompassing style, design and performance.”
Through research, Delta Faucet found that 70 percent of consumers prefer a dual-function shower system. Dual-function showers – which allow separate volume and temperature adjustments – provide more control over the shower experience. “For day-to-day convenience, users can leave the temperature control in their preferred position to enjoy shower after shower at the same temperature,” explains Patton. “They can also adjust the volume control for a soft, soothing shower or a more intense spray.”
About the Lahara® Bath Collection:
- Full collection of coordinating bath products available
- Single-handle lavatory with optional 4” center escutcheon
- Two-handle 4” centerset
- 4” mini-widespread deck-mount faucet
- Widespread deck-mount faucets
- Roman tubs
- Comprehensive shower offerings including a 14 Series, 17 Series and 17TSeries
- Coordinating accessories
- Optional Touch2O.xt™ Technology
- In manual operation, the user can control the flow and temperature of water by moving the handle to the desired position. With Touch2O functionality, once the handle is moved to an on position, the user can tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water. Water turns off automatically within one minute after the faucet is tapped on. Touch2O.xt Technology also offers the user an entirely hands-free experience in addition to the tap functionality.
- Touch2Oxt™ Technology features a 4” sensing field around the entire faucet. Once the handle is moved to an on position, the faucet automatically responds when a user approaches the sensing field – no infrared sensor is used. Moving hands out of range intuitively shuts off the water flow within seconds when not needed, helping to save water. When hands are messy, you can start the flow of water without touching the faucet, helping keep you and your bathroom cleaner.
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 and 2013 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Lahara bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- H2Okinetic™ Showers
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. Showerheads in the Lahara bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- CALGreen® compliant
- CALGreen standards require buildings to reduce overall use of potable water within the building by 20 percent. To demonstrate the 20 percent reduction, a performance calculation must either prove a combined reduction from plumbing fixtures, such as the lavatory faucets, showerheads and urinals, or demonstrate that individual products installed provide a 20 percent reduction in flow from the standard flow rate for all faucets.
- The lavatory faucets in the collection flow at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), meeting specifications in the bathroom.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Lahara shower system uses the Delta MultiChoice® Universal rough-in valve. The 14 series single function pressure balance shower uses a single-function showerhead. The 17 series dual-function pressure balance and 17T series dual-function thermostatic feature a single-function rain can showerhead for a tropical rainforest-like showering experience.
- The Lahara bath collection is now available in these finish options: chrome, Venetian Bronze® and Brilliance® Stainless finishes.
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
 CALGreen is a service mark of the California Building Standards Commission