H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water.
This year, Delta has expanded its H2Okinetic offering to include options that allow users to toggle between spray settings for a customized shower experience. New 3-function H2Okinetic raincan showerheads provide users the option to pause the flow of water and switch between an H2Okinetic spray or full spray. The 5-setting H2Okinetic showerhead incorporates five spray options: H2Okinetic spray, fast massage, full body, soft drench, and pause. The technology is also available on handshowers, body jets and sprays, as well as a variety of showerheads within existing bathroom collections.
“As the 2015 WaterSense Sustained Excellence Award Winner, Delta Faucet is dedicated to delivering products that make water efficiency more accessible to its consumers,” said Mike Miller, director of showering, Delta Faucet. “H2Okinetic® showers provide users the feeling of more water, helping consumers save water effortlessly and without compromising their shower experience.”
About H2Okinetic Showers:
- WaterSense® Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 and 2013 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- Flowing at 1.5 and 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm), H2Okinetic showerheads meet WaterSense requirements. The WaterSense-labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- CALGreenSM compliant
- CALGreen standards require buildings to reduce overall use of potable water within the building by 20 percent. To demonstrate the 20 percent reduction, a performance calculation must either prove a combined reduction from plumbing fixtures, such as the lavatory faucets, showerheads and urinals, or demonstrate that individual products installed provide a 20 percent reduction in flow from the standard flow rate for all faucets.
- A 3-function H2Okinetic Raincan showerhead, as well as a 5-setting H2Okinetic showerhead showerhead, will be available in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Polished Nickel, Champagne Bronze™ and Venetian Bronze®, beginning the second quarter of 2014.
- Round raincan showerheads coordinate with existing Delta bath suites
- Traditional style coordinates with Cassidy™ and Leland® bath collections
- Transitional style coordinates with the Lahara® and Linden™ bath collections
- Contemporary style coordinates with the Grail®, Trinsic™ and Compel™ bath collections
- Square raincan showerheads coordinate with the Vero™, Arzo® and Dryden™ bath collections
- The round and square raincan showerheads are available in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Venetian Bronze® and Champagne Bronze™ finishes.
- A variety of components are available to coordinate with existing Delta® bath suites
- The 50101 Body Jet (1.8 gpm @ 80 psi) and the T50050 Body Spray (1.6 gpm @ 80 psi) coordinate with a number of Delta® bath collections.
- The shower components are available in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Venetian Bronze® and Champagne Bronze™ finishes.
 WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
 CALGreen is a service mark of the California Building Standards Commission.