Pot Filler faucets are often found in high-end custom kitchens and commercial culinary spaces. They add convenience by enabling the user to fill a large pot with water without carrying it from the sink to the range. The Delta® brand pot filler faucets mount to the wall and have a 24” arm, providing sufficient height and reach for use with standard or commercial-grade ranges without difficulty or interference.
“The pot filler is a great feature piece for any cooking enthusiast,” said Peggy Gallagher, Delta brand product manager. “It helps streamline cooking processes to make working with water easier and more enjoyable.”
About Pot Filler Faucets:
- Dual Shut Off
- A dual shut-off function reduces the need to reach over hot burners, providing convenience and increased safety. The filler can be turned off at the base to prevent accidents when not in use.
- Dual Swing Joints
- Dual swing joints enable the user to fold the pot filler out of the way when not in use, allowing for freedom when working with large cooktops and ranges.
- 4.0 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate
- ADA Compliant
- CA/VT Compliant
- Pot Fillers are compliant with California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current state and national legislation, which mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.
- Variety of finish options
- Traditional and contemporary pot fillers are available in Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and Venetian Bronze® finishes. Traditional pot fillers are available now, with contemporary styles shipping September 2014.