Delta® VoiceIQ™ Technology pairs with your connected home device to give you exactly the amount of water you need with features like metered dispensing and custom container commands. Simply ask your faucet to dispense one cup, six ounces, a gallon or just about any other amount you could need. Custom container commands make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot or dog bowl, while thoughtful features like water warm-up and voice-activated on/off lend a hand when yours are full. Take command of your kitchen with a VoiceIQ Faucet: a revolutionary kitchen faucet that thinks on demand. This Leland pull-down kitchen faucet is packed with functional features, like Delta Touch2O® Technology. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. The Delta TempSense™ LED light changes color to alert you to the water’s temperature and eliminates any possible surprises or discomfort. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Delta® ShieldSpray® Technology cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn messes while an innovative shield of water contains splatter and clears off the mess, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping. Delta® kitchen faucets with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Electronic parts are backed by our 5-year electronic parts warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon® Alexa® or Google® Assistant-enabled devices and Delta Touch2O Technology faucets – into a next-generation solution
- Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your voice enabled device
- Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands
- Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink which isn’t controlled by a switch is required
- Integrated TempSense™ LED light shows water temperature, changing from blue to magenta to red as temperature increases
- Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single handle manually
- Intuitive Touch2O® Technology can sense the difference between a touch and a grab, reducing the chances of false activation
- MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time
- ShieldSpray® Technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Concentrated stream cuts through messes and innovative water shield reduces splatter
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex® PEX supply lines
- InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the faucet to help reduce leak points
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with included 10-1/4 in. deck plate
- ADA compliant
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
- Amazon®, Alexa® and all related logos are registered trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- Google® Assistant is a registered trademark of Google LLC.
- VoiceIQ™ Technology is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google LLC or Amazon Technologies, Inc.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications
1 or 3-hole 8" installation
1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
Deck to Outlet
3/8" compression fittings
DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve